Eemax SP3012 Tankless Water Heater, 120V 25A Electric Single-Point w/ Top Feed - Indoor
Ask a Question
About this Product
Looking to feed a single faucet with clean, reliable hot water? The Eemax SP3012 Tankless Water Heater can easily make this a reality in any residential setting. The compact, reliable design of this unit makes it ideal for under the sink installation, close to the point of use. This means that the Eemax SP3012 is guaranteed to be your optimal source for hot water whenever you might need it.
With a single feed of cold water, this unit can instantaneously heat your water supply to a temperature suitable for hand washing. It comes equipped with a faucet accelerator that boasts an excellent spray pattern. Plus, the Eemax SP3012 is designed to comply with handicap requirements, something that other units may lack.
This field serviceable unit is one of the most durable on the market today. It easily stands up to common calcification, sedimentation and corrosion, giving it a long lifespan and guaranteed functionality. If you are in need of a reliable source for heated water, the Eemax SP3012 is one of the best in the industry.
Features:• On Demand Hot Water, No Delay
• Cut Energy Waste • Flow Switch Activates Heater Only on Demand
• Continuous Hot Water • No Storage Capacity to Run Out
• Reduces Installation Cost
• Easy Installation • Only One Cold Water Line Need be Brought to Lavatory
• Mounts on Wall at Point-of Use
• Faucet Aerator • With Excellent Spray Pattern Supplied with Unit
• Reduces Liming, Calcification and Sedimentation
• Complies with Handicap Requirements
• Compact Size • Dimensions 10.75" x 5.25" x 2.875"
• Field Serviceable Element • Replaceable cartridge element (1 year manufacturer warranty)
• 5 Year Manufacturer Warranty on failure due to leaks
Specifications:• Plumbing Orientation: Top water connections
• Voltage: 120V
• kW: 3.0 kW
• Amperage: 25A
• Temperature Rise at 0.5 GPM: 41 degrees
• Recommended Wire Size: 10AWG
• Cover Materials: ABS UL rated 94V.
• Color: White
• Element: Replaceable cartridge insert
• Pipe-Fittings: 3/8" compression at Top of unit
• UL Listed: E86887 (M)
• For cold water feed only
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: