Eemax SP3208 Tankless Water Heater, 208V 14.4A Electric Single-Point w/ Top Feed - Indoor
Ask a Question
About this Product
Operating on just 201V, the Eemax SP3208 remains a standard in the water heating industry. Designed to be one of the most efficient tankless water heaters, this unit can supply a steady source of heated water as long as you need it. Utilizing a single input line, this unit can heat water to a suitable degree for most residential settings without fail. It also comes equipped to save you money on your utility bill by conserving energy when not in use.
For optimal results, the Eemax SP3208 Single Point Electric Tankless Water Heater is best located nearest to its point of use, which is often under a sink or in a crawl space. Because of its compact design and easy to install shell, this unit can easily be set up in your home for almost instantaneous results.
The Eemax SP3208 is also designed to stand up to the daily wear and tear subjected to a tankless hot water heater. It is resistant to corrosion, calcification and sedimentation, and comes complete with a field serviceable heating element.
Features:• On Demand Hot Water, No Delay
• Cut Energy Waste • Flow Switch Activates Heater Only on Demand
• Continuous Hot Water • No Storage Capacity to Run Out
• Reduces Installation Cost
• Easy Installation • Only One Cold Water Line Need be Brought to Lavatory
• Mounts on Wall at Point-of Use
• Faucet Aerator • With Excellent Spray Pattern Supplied with Unit
• Reduces Liming, Calcification and Sedimentation
• Complies with Handicap Requirements
• Compact Size • Dimensions 10.75" x 5.25" x 2.875"
• Field Serviceable Element • Replaceable cartridge element (1 year manufacturer warranty)
• 5 Year Manufacturer Warranty on failure due to leaks
Specifications:• Plumbing Orientation: Top water connections
• Voltage: 208V
• kW: 3.0 kW
• Amperage: 14.4A
• Temperature Rise at 0.5 GPM: 41 degrees
• Recommended Wire Size: 14AWG
• Cover Materials: ABS UL rated 94V.
• Color: White
• Element: Replaceable cartridge insert
• Pipe-Fittings: 3/8" compression at Top of unit
• UL Listed: E86887 (M)
• For cold water feed only
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: