- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Eemax SP35 Tankless Water Heater, 240V 14.6A Electric Single-Point w/ Top Feed - Indoor
We are Sorry, This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
Tankless Water HeatersView all items in this category
About the 240V Eemax SP35 14.6A Single Point Electric Tankless Water Heater (Top Feed)
Heating your water with a tank system has become a thing of the past with the Eemax SP35 Tankless Water Heater. This product can provide optimum water heating with a fraction of the energy cost that a traditional water heater can run you. Plus, by getting rid of the tank, you also eliminate running out of preheated water. It’s a modern solution to any residential water heating system and can save you a considerable amount of money on your electric bill.
For best results, the Eemax SP35 should be placed nearest to its point of use, where it can produce hot water at an exceptional rate. What’s more, as long as a reliable input source is attached, the Eemax SP35 can supply hot water endlessly!
Not only does the heating element of this unit come with a standard five-year warranty through the manufacturer, but it is also built to be the most reliable unit in the industry. It can easily stand up to calcification and sedimentation—two factors that often plague other units.
- On Demand Hot Water, No Delay
- Cut Energy Waste
- Flow Switch Activates Heater Only on Demand
- Continuous Hot Water
- No Storage Capacity to Run Out
- Reduces Installation Cost
- Easy Installation
- Only One Cold Water Line Need be Brought to Lavatory
- Mounts on Wall at Point-of Use
- Faucet Aerator
- With Excellent Spray Pattern Supplied with Unit
- Reduces Liming, Calcification and Sedimentation
- Complies with Handicap Requirements
- Compact Size
- Dimensions 10.75" x 5.25" x 2.875"
- Field Serviceable Element
- Replaceable cartridge element (1 year manufacturer warranty)
- 5 Year Manufacturer Warranty on failure due to leaks
- Plumbing Orientation: Top water connections
- Voltage: 240V
- kW: 3.5 kW
- Amperage: 14.6A
- Temperature Rise at 0.5 GPM: 48 degrees
- Recommended Wire Size: 14AWG
- Cover Materials: ABS UL rated 94V.
- Color: White
- Element: Replaceable cartridge insert
- Pipe-Fittings: 3/8" compression at Top of unit
- UL Listed: E86887 (M)
- For cold water feed only
- 8 years through the manufacturer.
- Customer Reviews
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers