- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Eemax SP3512 Electric Tankless Water Heater, 120V 30A Single-Point Hand Washing
Earn 14 Westside Dollars for every 1 piece purchased.
The Eemax SP3512 electric tankless water heater is a single point hand washing unit for providing continuous hot water at a low energy cost. The Eemax tankless water heater is so compact, its small enough to be installed directly under your sink yet powerful enough to heat water instantly and constantly. What’s more, it reduces energy and allows you to experience hot water without the threat of a high energy bill at the end of the month!
The Eemax SP3512 tankless water heater is manufactured with an enclosed flow switch that actively heats the water as determined by the user. When not in use, the flow switch will conserve energy, something that traditional hot water heaters do not do. Plus, by eliminating the tank in your hot water system, you also eliminate the risk of running out of preheated water!
The Eemax SP3512 single point, electric tankless also stands up to corrosion, calcification and sedimentation with ease. Don't ever worry about harmful buildup on this unit, as it simply doesn't happen. Introduce this tankless hot water system to your home today and take advantage of all it has to offer!
- 99% Energy Efficient
- Compact Design Fits Under Most Sinks
- Continuous On Demand Hot Water
- Easy installation
- Flow-Switch Activates On Demand (no standby loss)
- Handicap Requirement Compliance
- Made In USA
- Only Needs Cold Water Line
- Reduces Energy Costs
- Works with Hands-Free, Sensor, and Metering Faucets
- Amperage: 30A
- Color: White
- Cover Materials: ABS UL rated 94V.
- Element: Replaceable cartridge insert
- For cold water feed only
- kW: 3.5 kW
- Pipe-Fittings: 3/8" compression at Top of unit
- Plumbing Orientation: Top water connections
- Recommended Wire Size: 10AWG
- Temperature Rise at 0.5 GPM: 48 degrees
- UL Listed: E86887 (M)
- Voltage: 120V
- 1 year parts, 5-year leaks warranty through Eemax
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
I have a water tank with approx.750 gal of water .I want to circulate this water thru the tankless heater to warm it to about 85 or 90 degree.by William W. on 03-24-2013
This product has a Temperature range of 105°-110°F max.on 03-29-2013Please login or register before adding a question.