Eemax SP4208 Tankless Water Heater, 208V 19.7A Electric Single-Point w/ Top Feed - Indoor
Ask a Question
About this Product
Outfit your old, inefficient water heater tank with a new Eemax SP4208, and watch as you entire water heating process is streamlined into a simple, practical unit. This unit can save you an enormous amount on your electric bill and is designed to operate at full capacity, without wasting excess energy. It can easily produce a consistent flow of hot water on demand for any residential setting.
Only one cold water input is required to make the Eemax SP4208 fully functional, though it should be placed near the point of use for optimal results. Capable of producing continuous hot water without failing, this unit easily surpasses traditional hot water heaters with ease and functionality.
Plus, the Eemax SP4208 is built to endure the daily wear and tear that a tankless hot water heater commonly undergoes. It is resistant to calcification, corrosion and sedimentation, which are three of the major factors that can cause other heaters to fail.
Features:• On Demand Hot Water, No Delay|
• Cut Energy Waste • Flow Switch Activates Heater Only on Demand
• Continuous Hot Water • No Storage Capacity to Run Out
• Reduces Installation Cost
• Easy Installation • Only One Cold Water Line Need be Brought to Lavatory
• Mounts on Wall at Point-of Use
• Faucet Aerator • With Excellent Spray Pattern Supplied with Unit
• Reduces Liming, Calcification and Sedimentation
• Complies with Handicap Requirements
• Compact Size • Dimensions 10.75" x 5.25" x 2.875"
• Field Serviceable Element • Replaceable cartridge element (1 year manufacturer warranty)
• 5 Year Manufacturer Warranty on failure due to leaks
Specifications:• Plumbing Orientation: Top water connections|
• Voltage: 208V
• kW: 4.1 kW
• Amperage: 19.7A
• Temperature Rise at 0.5 GPM: 56 degrees
• Recommended Wire Size: 12AWG
• Cover Materials: ABS UL rated 94V.
• Color: White
• Element: Replaceable cartridge insert
• Pipe-Fittings: 3/8" compression at Top of unit
• UL Listed: E86887 (M)
• For cold water feed only
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first:
You may also be interested in the following products: