- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Eemax SP48 Tankless Water Heater, 240V 20A Electric Single-Point w/ Top Feed - Indoor
Get 5% Cashback in Westside Dollars
About the Eemax SP48 240V 20A Single Point Electric Tankless Water Heater (Top Feed)
Cut the energy waste that old, outdated traditional hot water heaters put out and streamline your home to be more energy efficient with the Eemax SP48 Tankless Water Heater. This modern, state of the art unit can provide you with a constant flow of hot water at a moment’s notice and will continue to do so for as long as you need it. No more running out of hot water simply because you’ve exhausted the old hot water heater tank!
Now you can take control over your energy waste by installing the Eemax SP48 under your sink. The closer to the point of use, the more effective this unit is. When not in use, the installed flow switch will make sure that your unit is not wasting unnecessary power, saving you money on your energy bill.
What’s more, the Eemax SP48 is manufactured to outlast the daily wear and tear that most tankless water heaters are put through. Not only does it stand up to calcification, but also sedimentation and corrosion. Never worry about your source of hot water again with the Eemax SP48.
- On Demand Hot Water, No Delay
- Cut Energy Waste
- Flow Switch Activates Heater Only on Demand
- Continuous Hot Water
- No Storage Capacity to Run Out
- Reduces Installation Cost
- Easy Installation
- Only One Cold Water Line Need be Brought to Lavatory
- Mounts on Wall at Point-of Use
- Faucet Aerator
- With Excellent Spray Pattern Supplied with Unit
- Reduces Liming, Calcification and Sedimentation
- Complies with Handicap Requirements
- Compact Size
- Dimensions 10.75 x 5.25 x 2.875
- Field Serviceable Element
- replaceable cartridge element (1 year warranty)
- Voltage: 240V
- kW: 4.8 kW
- Amperage: 20A
- Rise at 0.5 GPM: 65 degrees
- Recommended Wire Size: 12AWG
- Cover Materials: ABS UL rated 94V.
- Color: White
- Element: Replaceable cartridge insert
- Pipe-Fittings: 3/8 compression at top of unit
- UL Listed: E86887 (M)
- For cold water feed only
- Customer Reviews
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers