- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Eemax SP60 Tankless Water Heater, 277V 22A Electric Single-Point w/ Top Feed - Indoor
We are Sorry, This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
Electric Tankless Water HeaterView all items in this category
About The Eemax SP60 Point-of-Use Electric Tankless Water Heater for Hand Washing, 277V / 22A
The Eemax SP60 Point-of-Use Electric Tankless Water Heater is designed to cut energy costs by only activating the heating element when the hot water flow has been switched on, this eliminates standby heat loss. The Eemax SP60 Point-of-Use Electric Tankless Water Heater is also transfers 99% of the energy used to heating the water, making it highly energy efficient eliminating the wasted, lost energy. The Eemax SP60 Point-of-Use Electric Tankless Water Heater also features a compact design that will easily fit below almost any sink. This amazing tankless water heater is also very simple to install and does not require a T&P valve, just bring a single cold water line to the lavatory. The Eemax SP60 Point-of-Use Electric Tankless Water Heater has a cold water feed only and offers on demand hot water that will never run out. The Eemax SP60 Point-of-Use Electric Tankless Water Heater is designed in compliance with all handicap requirements.
The Eemax SP60 Point-of-Use Electric Tankless Water Heater operates on 277 volts and requires 22 Amps. The minimum flow rating for this great tankless water heater is 0.7 GPM and the temperature will start to rise from 41 degrees Fahrenheit starting at 1 GPM as the flow is increased. The Eemax SP60 Point-of-Use Electric Tankless Water Heater utilizes 3/8" compression fittings at the top of the unit. This great tankless water heater also features a field replaceable element. This great tankless water heater measures 10.75" (W) x 5.25" (H) x 3" (D).
- Cut energy costs - flow switch activates heater only on demand (no standby heat loss)
- 99% Energy Efficient - The power you use goes into the water, not up the chimney
- Compact Design - fits virtually below any sink
- Ease of installation - No T&P valve needed - Only bring one cold water line to lavatory
- Cold water feed only
- On demand hot water - never run out
- Complies with Handicap Requirements
- Limited warranty: 1 year parts, 5 year leaks
- Voltage: 277V
- Power: 6.0kW
- Amperage: 22A
- Dimensions: 10.75" W x 5.25" H x 3" D
- Turn-on: .7 GPM
- Temperature rise at 1.0GPM = 41°F
- Connections: 3/8" compression fittings at top of unit
- Field Replaceable Element
- Weight: 4 lbs
- Proudly made in USA
- 1 year limited Manufacturer Warranty
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.