Eemax Tankless Water Heater, 240V 160A Electric Whole House HomeAdvantage in Stainless Steel - Indoor, 6 GPM
Ask a Question
About this Product
About the Eemax SS038240T2T2 240V 160A HomeAdvantage Whole House Multi Bath Electric Tankless Water Heater (Bottom Feed)
Are you worried that a tankless water heater won’t be able to provide you with the same flow that a traditional water heater will? The Eemax SS038240T2T2 will exceed your expectations and exhibit a performance that you’d never be able to see in a tank heating system. With a maximum flow rate of 6 GPM and the ability to produce hot water in an endless supply, this unit is the perfect solution to upgrading your home’s hot water heating system.
With only one cold water line needed to complete the installation, the Eemax SS038240T2T2 is one of the easiest units on the market to install, and even better when it comes to performing. And, unlike most traditional hot water heaters, this unit only uses energy to heat water on demand, not to retain heat over time.
The Eemax SS038240T2T2 is exceptionally easy to install in your home and can be placed wherever you’re most likely to use it. Under sinks, in closets and even in crawl spaces—you’ll have no trouble finding a place to store this unit!Additional Information:
Features:• Cut energy costs - flow switch activates heater only on demand (no standby heat loss)
• Stylish stainless steel exterior
• 99% Energy Efficient - The power you use goes into the water, not up the chimney
• Compact Design - No need for a bulky tank
• Ease of installation - No T&P valve needed - Only bring one cold water line to lavatory
• Hot or cold water feed only
• On demand hot water - never run out
• 0.85GPM first stage turn-on
• 6 GPM MaxFlow
• Temperature rise at 2.5 GPM = 103°F
Specifications:• Voltage: 240V
• Power: 38kW
• Amperage: 160A (4 x 40A) Four breakers
• Dimensions: 20 3/16"W x 12 1/8" H x 5 1/8" D
• Connections: Quick Connect included; 3/4" NPT available
• Weight: 20lbs
• Finish: Stainless Steel
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
What is the coldest temperature for the incoming water? I would like to put this in a cabin in the mountains.
34 degrees would be the absolute lowest you would want to try and run through this Eemax tankless water heater.
Is this unit CSA approved? Can you please show me a picture of the tag if it is? Thanks. Mike B.
For this product it doesnt state it is CSA approved. You will have to contact Eemax and see what products they offer that are CSA approvedEemax 800-543-6163
If you are a new customer, please register first: