Elco Lighting LED Lighting
The market today is filled with numerous lighting options for a different range of prices. The lighting has become an integral part of interior design that is aimed for commercial and domestic use. With many companies that exist today in the lighting industry, ELCO Lighting stands out with its 20 years of dedicated growth and search for implementation of new technological advancements. The reason that Elco LED lighting products continue to gain more popularity due to their extended quality features and attractive design.
Energy-saving became a priority for many homeowners. The purchase of LED lighting is the foremost step in energy sustainability and lowering expensive utility costs. Elco LED lighting has proven to reduce the energy wastage by 50%-90% if one compares it to the traditional lighting products. The Elco lighting does not contain any hazardous substances and are completely environmentally-safe. Let’s take a look at the LED lighting advantages and features.
ELCO LED lighting Features List:
- Long life-span. Elco LED bulbs and diodes have exceptional working time that equals over 15-25 years of average operations. While the conventional light bulbs tend to burn out, the ELCO LED bulbs doesn’t require to be changed due to their really long life-span.
- Energy-Efficiency. The Elco LED lighting is found to be highly efficient and is enabled to save over 80% of electrical energy comparing to traditional lighting. Only 20% of energy is being utilized allowing to save on electrical bills.
- Eco-Friendly. The Elco LED lighting is completely eco-friendly. The materials include silicon and germanium, it is a perfect eco-friendly hazard-free semiconductor materials. The Elco products are completely 100% recyclable without causing any type of carbon emissions.
Having a broad range of LED lighting products, the Elco company has proven to be a leader of lighting sales as well. The products by Elco are highly reliable and moderately priced. They are completely user friendly and are able to bring as much light as needed.
Elco Lighting LED Under Cabinet Tape Light, 24V 4.4W 3000K - Waterproof
Elco Lighting LED Under Cabinet Tape Light, 24V 4.4W 6500K - Waterproof
Elco Lighting LED Under Cabinet Tape Light, 24V 4.4W 3000K
Elco Lighting LED Under Cabinet Tape Light, 24V 4.4W 6500K
Elco Lighting LED Under Cabinet Tape Light, 24V 4.4W Multi Colored - Waterproof
Elco Lighting LED Outdoor Light, 10W (65W Equivalent) 5000K - 700 Lumens - Black
Elco Lighting LED Outdoor Light, 10W (65W Equivalent) 5000K - 700 Lumens - Bronze
Elco Lighting LED Outdoor Light, 10W (65W Equivalent) 5000K - 700 Lumens - Nickel
Elco Lighting LED Outdoor Light, 10W (65W Equivalent) 5000K - 700 Lumens - White
Elco Lighting LED Under Cabinet Tape Light, 24V 4.4W Multi Colored
Elco Lighting LED Track Light, Cylinder Head Fixture, 40W 3000K - 2000 Lumens - White
Elco Lighting LED Track Light, Cylinder Head Fixture, 40W 3000K - 2000 Lumens - Black
Elco Lighting LED Under Cabinet Tape Light, 24V 2.2W 3000K - Waterproof
Elco Lighting LED Under Cabinet Tape Light, 24V 2.2W 6500K - Waterproof
Elco Lighting LED Track Light, Cylinder Head Fixture, 30W 3000K - 1500 Lumens - White
How to Select
LED Lighting is the most innovative form of lighting on the market today, saving as much as 80% on electrical costs versus conventional lighting.
When choosing your lighting, consider:
- Low Voltage – low voltage(usually 12v) lighting is typically used for under cabinet lighting, outdoor lighting, or landscape lighting. Ambient lighting sometimes uses low voltage fixtures as well. However, a low voltage fixture will not operate properly in line voltage connections. If connected to a line voltage (120v), it may cause electrical fire or damage to the fixture and surrounding area.
- Line Voltage – Line voltage, is the common term for standard 120v power. Standard household electricity is line voltage. You should not connect low voltage fixtures to line voltage connections. If you plan to install lighting inside your home besides accent lighting, you will most likely use line voltage lighting.
If the installation is a commercial building, consider using Commercial Grade fixtures which can handle heavier duty electrical currents and higher voltage. These fixtures are safer for regular use in commercial situations.
- Insulated Ceiling:
If you ceiling has additional insulation, please consider using a housing that is suitable for this. At Westside Wholesale, we offer models that are suitable. If you do not have insulation in your ceiling, we also have models that fit your application.
Certain LED lighting models are designed to be interconnected to a series of lighting for dimming or to connect to a lighting control module.
When refining by color, you will notice that it refers to several color variables whether it be the finish on the metal trim, or the color of the LED elements.
For additional assistance in selecting the LED lighting that is suitable for your application, contact our Customer Service Department through Live Chat or by calling 1-877-998-9378.