- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Elco Lighting EL527RHIC Recessed Lighting Can, 5" Compact Fluorescent 13W 1-Lamp IC Rated Housing - for New Construction
Earn 2 Westside Dollars for every 1 piece purchased.
About the Elco Lighting EL527RHIC Recessed Lighting Can, 5" Compact Fluorescent 13W 1-Lamp IC Rated Housing - for New Construction
The Elco Lighting EL527RHIC Recessed Lighting Can, 5" Compact Fluorescent 13W 1-Lamp IC Rated Housing - for New Construction is easily installed and enables you to save on your energy bill. The included hanger bars allow housing to be easily mounted to ceiling joists with 24" spacing. The integrated airtight gasket reduces loss of heat through the housing meeting California's Title 24 Code. Active Thermal Protection guards against misuse of insulation materials and improper lamping.For use with: 5" Compact Fluorescent Recessed Trims and select 5" Line Voltage Trims such as: ELA501, ELM530
- Thermally protected ballast
- Single wall construction
- Adjustable socket bracket allows the use of different lamp types and sizes as well as proper and consistent lamp positioning
- For use in insulated ceilings
- Meets housings restricted air flow requirements (Per ASTM-E283 Standards)
- Height: 7 1/2"
- Ceiling Opening: 5 1/2"
- Trim O.D.: 6 1/4"
- Lamp: Designed for (1) 13W, 2 Pin Quad Tube or Twin compact fluorescent lamp (for magnetic unit) or (1) 13W, 4 Pin Quad or Triple lamp (for Electronic units).
- Junction Box: Pre-wired junction box provided with 1/2" and 3/4" knockout. Maximum (8) No. 12 AWG branch circuit conductors (4 in, 4 out). Junction box provided with removable access plates.
- Mounting: (4) remodel clips secure housing and accomodate various ceiling thickness
- U.L. listed for damp locations, feed through, and direct contact with insulation
- This Elco Lighting Product Has a 2 Year Warranty
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.