Elco Lighting ET568W Track Lighting, Low Voltage Track Lighting Kit w/ 3-Square Track Fixtures - White
Ask a Question
About this Product
| The Elco Low Voltage Track Builders Kit with 3 Square Track Heads - White (ET568W provides great lighting for almost any room in your home or office! This low voltage complete track kit installs quickly and easily. Kit includes a 4-foot length of track, 3 Low Voltage Square Track Head Fixtures, and a floating canopy. Takes three 50 watt MR16 bulbs (not included).|
| Features:• Kit includes: (3) Low Voltage Square Track Head Fixtures, (1) 4 foot track, (1) floating canopy|
• 4 Foot Track and Floating Canopy
• Metal Housing
• 90 degree Vertical Movement of 358 Degree Rotation
| Specifications:• Lamp: 50W MR16 12V|
• Transformer: 12V Low Voltage Electronic (Included)
• Dimensions: Length: 3 1/8" | 2 1/4" Diameter | Max. Extension: 5"
• Finish: White
• Labels: U.L. or E.T.L. Listed
• Lamp Not Included
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
Hi, I am looking for a track light like the one above but would like at least 4 lights on it...and a 6 foot track would be nice. The room has a low ceiling and is very dark. I want very bright lights that are energy efficient and can be used with a dimmer. I could probably get by with the 4 foot track above if I can buy and add a 4th light. I also assume that the lights can be aimed in either direction. This will be the only light in this room. The room is not yet wired for a ceiling light so the electricians will have to add that into the center of an old plaster ceiling. Thank you for your suggestions! Maura
For your application, you have a few things to consider:
1. 4 fixtures on a 6ft track
- You can either purchase a kit, or select 4 fixtures of your liking with a matching track and make your own kit that better suits your needs.
View all available track section (click here to view)
2. high output with low energy usage: LED is prefered
- LED lighting is your best option, and uses up to 80% less energy than conventional lighting. LED lights can produce the same amount of light as conventional bulbs, sometimes even brighter and more vibrant.
View all Elco Lighting LED Track Lighting Fixtures (click here to view)
- With the use of an Electronic low voltage dimmer, you can dim the LED fixtures. If youdecide to use conventional lighting, a standard dimmer can be used (120v). Keep in mind, most low voltage fixtures integrate a transformer, so no secondary transformer is required)
View Electronic Low Voltage Dimmers (click here to view)
4. Directional lighting / Adjustable
- The majority of track fixtures are adjustable
5. Possible Plug-in wall option
- If there is no wiring currently to the location, you can either install a plug-in power source that will attach to the track section, or you can have a contractor wire the track section using a floating canopy.
Plug-In Track Cord (click here to view)
Floating Canopy - For hardwired application (click here to view)
For further assistance with your order, feel free to contact our customer service department at 1-877-998-9378
If you are a new customer, please register first:
You may also be interested in the following products:
to get 10% Off this Item!
to get 10% Off this Item!