- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Elco Lighting ET630N Track Light, Line Voltage PAR30 Gimbal Ring Track Fixture - Brushed Nickel
The Elco Line Voltage PAR30 Gimbal Fixture - Brushed Nickel (ET630N) has a rare modern appearance. The unique design has a slim sleek ring, and the bulb protrudes the ring placing the actual bulb in the spot light. Color bulbs can be used to match furniture, wall paint or whatever is desired. The fixture ring can be manually rotated in a 358 Degree radius to display direct light to a specific area in the room, along with its full vertical capabilities. This effect allows the track head to be easily pointed into the desired direction, to get the most out of the lighting system. This fixture is exclusive and illuminates great in any room. This light accepts a 120V 75W PAR30 bulb (sold separately).
- Gimbal Ring
- Metal Housing
- 90 degree Vertical Movement of 358 Degree Rotation
- For use with 1 or 2 circuit track and accessories
- Lamp: 120V 75W PAR30
- Transformer: Not Included
- Dimensions: Length: 4 3/4" | 4 1/8" Diameter | Max. Extension: 8"
- Finish: Brushed Nickel
- Labels: U.L. or E.T.L. Listed
- Lamp Not Included
- This Elco Lighting Product Has a 2 Year Warranty
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
How does the spring inside the ring of the Elco Lighting ET630N work?by Ann G. on 02-15-2014
There is a pressure spring which you pinch together, load the bulb then let go.on 03-11-2014Please login or register before adding a question.