- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Elco Lighting EUS14W Under Cabinet Light, 24" Linkable Plug-In Fluorescent Under Cabinet Light - White
This very low profile energy efficient fluorescent light is an ideal choice for installation under cabinets. Made of a white polycarbonate body and ribbed clear acrylic lens, the Elco EUS14W includes a T5 lamp, 5 foot cord and plug, and mini connectors for flush unit to unit installation.This unit is equipped with a power factor corrected 120 volt electronic ballast which operates 60% cooler than a conventional preheat ballast, it also reduces operation noise and eliminates lamp flicker.
- Low Profile Energy efficient Flourescent Undercabinet Light
- 120V Electronic Ballast
- On/Off switch
- 5 foot and plug included
- T5 lamp included
- White polycorbonate body, ribbed clear acrylic lens
- Mini Connectors for flush unit to unit installaion included
- U.L. Listed (as portable lamp fixture)
- Model: EUS14W
- Finish: White
- Wiring: Quick-Wire
- Wattage: 14W at 60Hz
- Voltage: 120V Electronic Ballast
- Current: 100mA
- Expandability: Up to 10 Units with Elco Linking Cables (Sold Separately)
- Lamp Included: Yes
- Lamp Type: (1) F14T5
- Plug-In Cord Length: 5 Feet
- UL listed
- Dimensions: 23 5/8" W x 1 11/16" D x 7/8 H
- This Elco Lighting Product Has a 2 Year Warranty
- Customer Reviews
I bought two of these five years ago as temporary undercabinet lights until we figured out what we wanted. They're inexpensive, provide good light, and have lasted well. I've returned several more expensive "big box" lamps that had electronic failures. I'm buying more for our newly-renovated kitchen.
on 12-28-2014 by Paul
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
Do these Elco Lighting lights come with the connectors to link them, or do I need to purchase them separately?by Catherine R. on 11-16-2014
You would have to purchase the connectors seperately.There are different sizes that can be found on our website:http://www.westsidewholesale.com/elco-lighting-eusc12.htmlhttp://www.westsidewholesale.com/elco-lighting-eusc36.htmlon 11-19-2014Please login or register before adding a question.