Elco Lighting RR9ICA Recessed Lighting Can, 6" Line Voltage IC-Rated Airtight Shallow Housing - for Remodel
Ask a Question
About this Product
The Elco Lighting RR9ICA works well for remodeling installations where housing will be in direct contact with ceiling housing. This housing can be easily installed. It fits inside of the ceiling through a hole no bigger than the actual fixture itself, and takes minimal work to remove. The integral thermal protector guards against improper or over lamping. Adjustable socket bracket allows the use of different lamp types and sizes and insures proper and consistent lamp positioning. Integral flange secures fixture against ceiling. Four remodel clips secure housing and accommodate various ceiling thickness.
• Unit Slips Through 6 3/8" Ceiling Opening
• Trim NOT Included
• For use in shallow ceilings where 2 x 6 joist construction is used
• Integral thermal protector guards against improper lamping
• Adjustable socket bracket allows for different lamp types/sizes and proper and consistent lamp positioning
• Wiring box for use with 75°C supply wire
• Height: 5 1/2"
• Ceiling Opening: 6 3/8"
• Bulb Type: 75W Max
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: