- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Elkay EDFB12C Drinking Fountain, Fully Recessed Wall Mounted w/o Refrigeration - Stainless Steel
The Elkay Fully Recessed Wall Mounted Drinking Fountain - Stainless Steel (EDFB12C) makes a great addition to your office, school, or recreation park. This Elkay water fountain is made of #18 gauge, type 304, nickel bearing stainless steel wall drinking fountain is all designed to meet all sanitary codes. Unit has embossed bubbler pad and built in stream splitter. Finish is hand blended to a lustrous satin finish. The EDFB12C comes furnished complete with Flexi-Guard safety bubbler, fully assembled front push bar, patented valve and in-line flow regulator (20 to 105 p.s.i.), and domed strainer. No trap furnished.This product has additional required/recommended options depending on your configuration: Model(s) MB24Additional Information:
- Fully recessed model with generous interior size, provides ample headroom
- No Lead Design-Water system free of lead-containing brass parts
- Perforated domed strainer and tailpiece
- Self-closing front pushbar
- ADA Compliant when properly installed for parallel approach only
- Type: Fountain
- Installation Type: Wall
- Finish: Stainless Steel
- Flow Rate: 0 gph
- Hands Free Operation: No
- Filter: No
- Vandal Resistant Bubbler: No
- Full Load Amperage: 0 A
- Code Compliance: ADA ADA, NSF
- Shipping Weight: 27 lbs.
- FIRST YEAR: The Manufacturer warrants every water cooler, packaged water chiller, fountain and accessory to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use for (1) year from date of installation or eighteen (18) months from date of shipment from the factory, whichever occurs first.
SECOND THROUGH FIFTH YEARS: The Manufacturer warrants the compressor and hermetically sealed refrigeration system, including cooling coils or tank assembly when part of the hermetically sealed refrigeration system, to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use for an additional four (4) years from the end of the one (1) year period described above. Packaged water chillers are not subject to the additional four (4) year warranty when used in chilled water commercial/industrial applications other than for potable water.
This Limited Warranty does not include payment for any field labor to provide for normal maintenance including adjustments such as water stream height, water temperature or electric eye sensitivity. The water system and regulating valve are not covered by this Limited Warranty if they become inoperative due to liming, sand or similar residue. This Limited Warranty is voided if repairs are made by an unauthorized party or the serial number data plate is removed or defaced. Normal deterioration of finish due to use and exposure is not covered by this Limited Warranty. The Manufacturer is not liable for repairs, whether cosmetic or structural, to walls where cooler and packaged water coolers are built into the wall. If inlet pressure is above 105 psi, a pressure regulator must be installed in the supply line. Any damage caused by reason of connecting this water cooler to supply line pressures lower than 20 psi or higher than 105 psi is not covered by this warranty.
- Customer Reviews
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers