- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Elkay EDFP214RC Drinking Fountain, Soft Sides Composite w/o Refrigeration - White Granite
The Elkay Premium Composite Material Soft Sides Wall Mount Drinking Fountain - White Granite (EDFP214RC) brings back a classic rounded look, made of a solid sturdy material. This single level wall mounted water fountain minimizes splashing and has an exclusive Flexi-Guard safety bubbler to help prevent accidental mouth injuries. Easy to operate, fully functional chrome plated pushbutton is vandal-resistant and completely ADA compliant. Bottom cover plate included.Additional Information:
- No Lead Design-Water system free of lead-containing brass parts
- Contoured basin minimizes splashing
- Vandal-resistant push-button control
- Includes vandal-resistant bottom cover plate and LK464 drain and trap assembly.
- Patented valve and in-line flow regulator provides stream from 20 to 105 psi max. water supply
- Type: Fountain
- Installation Type: Wall
- Finish: White Granite Composite
- Flow Rate: 0 gph
- Hands Free Operation: No
- Filter: No
- Vandal Resistant Bubbler: No
- Full Load Amperage: 0 A
- Code Compliance: ADA ADA, NSF
- Shipping Weight: 35 lbs.
- FIRST YEAR: The Manufacturer warrants every water cooler, packaged water chiller, fountain and accessory to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use for (1) year from date of installation or eighteen (18) months from date of shipment from the factory, whichever occurs first.
SECOND THROUGH FIFTH YEARS: The Manufacturer warrants the compressor and hermetically sealed refrigeration system, including cooling coils or tank assembly when part of the hermetically sealed refrigeration system, to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use for an additional four (4) years from the end of the one (1) year period described above. Packaged water chillers are not subject to the additional four (4) year warranty when used in chilled water commercial/industrial applications other than for potable water.
This Limited Warranty does not include payment for any field labor to provide for normal maintenance including adjustments such as water stream height, water temperature or electric eye sensitivity. The water system and regulating valve are not covered by this Limited Warranty if they become inoperative due to liming, sand or similar residue. This Limited Warranty is voided if repairs are made by an unauthorized party or the serial number data plate is removed or defaced. Normal deterioration of finish due to use and exposure is not covered by this Limited Warranty. The Manufacturer is not liable for repairs, whether cosmetic or structural, to walls where cooler and packaged water coolers are built into the wall. If inlet pressure is above 105 psi, a pressure regulator must be installed in the supply line. Any damage caused by reason of connecting this water cooler to supply line pressures lower than 20 psi or higher than 105 psi is not covered by this warranty.
- Customer Reviews
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers