- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Elkay EDFPBM117C Drinking Fountain, Swirlflo Bi-Level Drinking Fountain and Wall Plate w/o Refrigeration - Stainless Steel
The Elkay Swirlflo Bi-Level Drinking Fountain w/Wall Plate - Stainless Steel (EDFPBM117C) is great for use in office buildings, schools, and recreation parks. This Bi-Level water fountain is constructed of 18 gauge, 300 series stainless steel polished to a lustrous satin finish with high shined outer edge; and 16 gauge, 300 series tubular stainless steel support arm incorporates a recess to be integrated with basin. One fountain positioned lower on the right for wheelchair use. The other positioned on the left at standing height. Easy to use and install, the drinking fountain contoured basin minimizes splashing and has exclusive Flexi-Guard safety bubbler to prevent accidental mouth injuries. Keyed in location to prevent rotation. Fully functional, vandal resistant front push button is easy to operate.Mounting Frame Is IncludedThis product has additional required/recommended options depending on your configuration: Model(s) LKAPR1Additional Information:
- No Lead Design-Water system
- Free of lead containing brass parts
- Flexi-Guard safety bubbler
- One fountain is positioned at standing height, the other lower for wheelchair convenience
- Contoured basin recessed into stainless steel tubular support arm
- Includes surface mounting plate
- ADA compliant when properly installed
- Color-Stainless steel polished to satin finish, high shine outer edge
- Type: Fountain
- Installation Type: Wall
- Finish: Stainless Steel
- Flow Rate: 0 gph
- Hands Free Operation: No
- Filter: No
- Vandal Resistant Bubbler: No
- Cane Apron: Yes
- Access Panel: Yes
- Full Load Amperage: 0 A
- Code Compliance: ADA ADA, NSF
- Shipping Weight: 72 lbs.
- FIRST YEAR: The Manufacturer warrants every water cooler, packaged water chiller, fountain and accessory to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use for (1) year from date of installation or eighteen (18) months from date of shipment from the factory, whichever occurs first.
SECOND THROUGH FIFTH YEARS: The Manufacturer warrants the compressor and hermetically sealed refrigeration system, including cooling coils or tank assembly when part of the hermetically sealed refrigeration system, to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use for an additional four (4) years from the end of the one (1) year period described above. Packaged water chillers are not subject to the additional four (4) year warranty when used in chilled water commercial/industrial applications other than for potable water.
This Limited Warranty does not include payment for any field labor to provide for normal maintenance including adjustments such as water stream height, water temperature or electric eye sensitivity. The water system and regulating valve are not covered by this Limited Warranty if they become inoperative due to liming, sand or similar residue. This Limited Warranty is voided if repairs are made by an unauthorized party or the serial number data plate is removed or defaced. Normal deterioration of finish due to use and exposure is not covered by this Limited Warranty. The Manufacturer is not liable for repairs, whether cosmetic or structural, to walls where cooler and packaged water coolers are built into the wall. If inlet pressure is above 105 psi, a pressure regulator must be installed in the supply line. Any damage caused by reason of connecting this water cooler to supply line pressures lower than 20 psi or higher than 105 psi is not covered by this warranty.
- Customer Reviews
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers