- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Elkay EDFPBWM114C Drinking Fountain, Swirlflo Drinking Fountain and Wall Plate w/o Refrigeration - Stainless Steel
The Elkay Swirlflo Drinking Fountain w/Wall Plate - Stainless Steel (EDFPBWM114C) is great for use in office buildings, schools, and recreation parks. This water fountain is constructed of 18 gauge, 300 series stainless steel polished to a lustrous satin finish with high shined outer edge; and 16 gauge, 300 series tubular stainless steel support arm incorporates a recess to be integrated with basin. Easy to use and install, the drinking fountain contoured basin minimizes splashing and has exclusive Flexi-Guard safety bubbler to prevent accidental mouth injuries. Keyed in location to prevent rotation. Fully functional, vandal resistant front push button is easy to operate.Mounting Frame Is IncludedAdditional Information:
- No Lead Design-Water system free of lead-containing brass parts
- Meets adult ADA standards when properly installed
- Flexi-Guard safety bubbler
- Contoured basins to minimize splashing
- Vandal-resistant front push-button
- Includes MP86 In-The-Wall Mounting Plate
- Type: Fountain
- Installation Type: Wall
- Finish: Stainless Steel
- Flow Rate: 0 gph
- Hands Free Operation: No
- Filter: No
- Vandal Resistant Bubbler: No
- Access Panel: Yes
- Full Load Amperage: 0 A
- Code Compliance: ADA ADA, NSF
- Shipping Weight: 22 lbs.
- FIRST YEAR: The Manufacturer warrants every water cooler, packaged water chiller, fountain and accessory to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use for (1) year from date of installation or eighteen (18) months from date of shipment from the factory, whichever occurs first.
SECOND THROUGH FIFTH YEARS: The Manufacturer warrants the compressor and hermetically sealed refrigeration system, including cooling coils or tank assembly when part of the hermetically sealed refrigeration system, to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use for an additional four (4) years from the end of the one (1) year period described above. Packaged water chillers are not subject to the additional four (4) year warranty when used in chilled water commercial/industrial applications other than for potable water.
This Limited Warranty does not include payment for any field labor to provide for normal maintenance including adjustments such as water stream height, water temperature or electric eye sensitivity. The water system and regulating valve are not covered by this Limited Warranty if they become inoperative due to liming, sand or similar residue. This Limited Warranty is voided if repairs are made by an unauthorized party or the serial number data plate is removed or defaced. Normal deterioration of finish due to use and exposure is not covered by this Limited Warranty. The Manufacturer is not liable for repairs, whether cosmetic or structural, to walls where cooler and packaged water coolers are built into the wall. If inlet pressure is above 105 psi, a pressure regulator must be installed in the supply line. Any damage caused by reason of connecting this water cooler to supply line pressures lower than 20 psi or higher than 105 psi is not covered by this warranty.
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.