- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Elkay EDFPVR217RFPK Drinking Fountain, Soft Sides Bi-Level Composite w/Vandal Resistant Push Buttons - White Granite
Get 5% Cashback in Westside Dollars
The Elkay Soft Sides Bi-Level Composite Drinking Fountain w/Vandal Resistant Push Buttons - White Granite (EDFPVR217RFPK) brings back a classic rounded look, made of a solid sturdy material that is designed for high demand use. This Bi-Level dual station wall mounted water fountain minimizes splashing and includes heavy duty, one-piece construction vandal-resistant bubblers which are keyed in location to prevent rotation. Easy to operate, fully functional push-buttons are vandal-resistant. Vandal-resistant bottom cover plates included.Additional Information:
- Bi-Level dual station wall mounted water fountain minimizes splashing
- Solid sturdy material that is designed for high demand use
- One-piece construction vandal-resistant bubblers which are keyed in location to prevent rotation
- Vandal-resistant bottom cover plates included
- Type: Fountain
- Installation Type: Wall
- Finish: White Granite Composite
- Flow Rate: 0 gph
- Hands Free Operation: No
- Filter: No
- Vandal Resistant Bubbler: Yes
- Wall Plate: Yes
- Freeze Protection: Yes
- Full Load Amperage: 0 A
- Code Compliance: ADA ADA, NSF
- Shipping Weight: 74 lbs.
- FIRST YEAR: The Manufacturer warrants every water cooler, packaged water chiller, fountain and accessory to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use for (1) year from date of installation or eighteen (18) months from date of shipment from the factory, whichever occurs first.
SECOND THROUGH FIFTH YEARS: The Manufacturer warrants the compressor and hermetically sealed refrigeration system, including cooling coils or tank assembly when part of the hermetically sealed refrigeration system, to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use for an additional four (4) years from the end of the one (1) year period described above. Packaged water chillers are not subject to the additional four (4) year warranty when used in chilled water commercial/industrial applications other than for potable water.
This Limited Warranty does not include payment for any field labor to provide for normal maintenance including adjustments such as water stream height, water temperature or electric eye sensitivity. The water system and regulating valve are not covered by this Limited Warranty if they become inoperative due to liming, sand or similar residue. This Limited Warranty is voided if repairs are made by an unauthorized party or the serial number data plate is removed or defaced. Normal deterioration of finish due to use and exposure is not covered by this Limited Warranty. The Manufacturer is not liable for repairs, whether cosmetic or structural, to walls where cooler and packaged water coolers are built into the wall. If inlet pressure is above 105 psi, a pressure regulator must be installed in the supply line. Any damage caused by reason of connecting this water cooler to supply line pressures lower than 20 psi or higher than 105 psi is not covered by this warranty.
- Customer Reviews
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers