Elkay Drinking Fountain, Triple Station Composite w/Vandal Resistant Push Buttons - White Granite
Ask a Question
About this Product
Product Information:The Elkay Triple Station Composite Drinking Fountain w/Vandal Resistant Push Buttons - White Granite (EDFPVR320RC) brings back a classic rounded look, made of a solid sturdy material that is designed for high demand use. This triple station wall mounted water fountain minimizes splashing and has an exclusive Charcoal Gray colored Flexi-Guard safety bubblers to prevent accidental mouth injuries. Easy to operate, fully functional chrome plated push buttons. Bottom cover plate included.
Features:• Specifically designed for three individuals to drink simultaneously
• Composite solid surface material is durable and nonporous
• No lead design water system is free of lead containing brass parts
• Barrier-free ADA design meets adult ADA standards when properly installed
• Contoured basin minimizes splashing
• Vandal-Resistant front pushbuttons provide easy operation
• Flexi-Guard anti-microbial safety bubbler complements styling of cooler and is keyed into position to prevent rotation
• Vandal resistant bottom cover plate and drain and trap assembly included
• White granite color blends in with any decor
Specifications:• Type: Fountain
• Installation Type: Wall
• Flow Rate: 0 gph
• Hands Free Operation: No
• Filter: No
• Vandal Resistant Bubbler: Yes
• Full Load Amperage: 0 A
• Code Compliance: ADA ADA, NSF
• Shipping Weight: 126 lbs.
SECOND THROUGH FIFTH YEARS: The Manufacturer warrants the compressor and hermetically sealed refrigeration system, including cooling coils or tank assembly when part of the hermetically sealed refrigeration system, to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use for an additional four (4) years from the end of the one (1) year period described above. Packaged water chillers are not subject to the additional four (4) year warranty when used in chilled water commercial/industrial applications other than for potable water.
This Limited Warranty does not include payment for any field labor to provide for normal maintenance including adjustments such as water stream height, water temperature or electric eye sensitivity. The water system and regulating valve are not covered by this Limited Warranty if they become inoperative due to liming, sand or similar residue. This Limited Warranty is voided if repairs are made by an unauthorized party or the serial number data plate is removed or defaced. Normal deterioration of finish due to use and exposure is not covered by this Limited Warranty. The Manufacturer is not liable for repairs, whether cosmetic or structural, to walls where cooler and packaged water coolers are built into the wall. If inlet pressure is above 105 psi, a pressure regulator must be installed in the supply line. Any damage caused by reason of connecting this water cooler to supply line pressures lower than 20 psi or higher than 105 psi is not covered by this warranty.
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: