Elkay Legacy Drinking Fountain, 7.6 GPH - Light Gray Granite
Ask a Question
About this Product
Normal Processing Time: 10 Business Days
- Q & A
- Write Your Review
The Elkay ADA Series Legacy Single Level water fountain - Light Gray Granite (EHFSA8L1Z) is the perfect water dispenser for high demand use. This water fountain comes with self closing push bars on front and sides, 16 gauge galvanized steel chassis, one piece stainless steel top uniform Elkay satin luster finish, and exclusive Flexi-Guard safety bubbler. This water fountain is also equipped with a No-Lead design waterway system, and is completely ADA compliant.
Manufacturer Specification Sheet (PDF File)
• 16 gauge galvanized structural steel chassis supports fountain top and all working mechanisms, but no operation parts are connected to the cabinet parts
• One piece stainless steel top and backsplash, polished to a uniform Elkay satin luster finish.
• Self closing push bars on front and sides
• Flexi-Guard safety bubbler infused anti-microbial pliable polyester elastomer to prevent accidental mouth injuries and is keyed in location to prevent rotation
• Meets adult and child ADA requirements
• Easy accessible thermostat is factory preset and requires only altitude adjustment
• Frame: 16 gauge galvanized structural steel
• Flow Rate: 7.6 gph
• Volts/Hertz: 115 V/60 Hz
• Base Rate: 7.6
• Rated Watts: 370
• Full Load Amps: 4
• GPH of 50°F Drinking Water: 70°F= 9.2, 80°F= 8.4, 90°F= 7.6
• Elkay Pressure-Type Water Coolers are designed to operate on 20 psi to 105 psi supply line pressure. If inlet pressure is above 105 psi, a pressure regulator must be installed in the supply line
• Motor Compressor: Hermetically sealed, reciprocating type, 115 Volt/60 Hz, single phase that is sealed-in lifetime oil supply and equipped with electric cord and three prong molded rubber plug.
• Condenser: Fan cooled, copper tube with aluminum fins. Fan motor is permanently lubricated.
• Cooling Unit: Combination tube-tank type, self cleansing, tube portion is continuous coil of copper tubing, fully insulated with EPS foam which meets Underwriters Laboratories Inc. requirements for self-extinguishing plastic material
• Refrigerant Control: Refrigerant HFC-134a is controlled by accurately calibrated capillary tube for positively trouble-free operation.
• Temperature Control: Enclosed adjustable thermostat is factory pre-set. Requires no adjustment other than for altitude requirements. Easily accessible
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Our Price: $529.99
Our Price: $595.66
Our Price: $720.15
Our Price: $608.05