- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Elkay EHFSA8S1Z Drinking Fountain, 7.8 GPH Legacy - Stainless Steel
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
The Elkay ADA Series Legacy Single Level water fountain - Stainless Steel (EHFSA8S1Z) is the perfect water dispenser for high demand use. This water fountain comes with self closing push bars on front and sides, 16 gauge galvanized steel chassis, one piece stainless steel top uniform Elkay satin luster finish, and exclusive Flexi-Guard safety bubbler. This water fountain is also equipped with a No-Lead design waterway system, and is completely ADA compliant.Additional Information:
- 16 gauge galvanized structural steel chassis supports fountain top and all working mechanisms, but no operation parts are connected to the cabinet parts
- One piece stainless steel top and backsplash, polished to a uniform Elkay satin luster finish.
- Self closing push bars on front and sides
- Flexi-Guard safety bubbler infused anti-microbial pliable polyester elastomer to prevent accidental mouth injuries and is keyed in location to prevent rotation
- Meets adult and child ADA requirements
- Easy accessible thermostat is factory preset and requires only altitude adjustment
- Frame: 16 gauge galvanized structural steel
- Finish: Stainless steel with light gray granite vinyl furnished as standard unless alternate panel color is selected. Alternate panel colors in vinyl are: Sandalwood, and Natural Almond. All furnished at no extra cost. Stainless Steel units available at extra cost
- Flow Rate: 7.6 gph
- Volts/Hertz: 115 V/60 Hz
- Base Rate: 7.6
- Rated Watts: 370
- Full Load Amps: 4
- GPH of 50°F Drinking Water: 70°F= 9.2, 80°F= 8.4, 90°F= 7.6
- Elkay Pressure-Type Water Coolers are designed to operate on 20 psi to 105 psi supply line pressure. If inlet pressure is above 105 psi, a pressure regulator must be installed in the supply lineCooling System:
- Motor Compressor: Hermetically sealed, reciprocating type, 115 Volt/60 Hz, single phase that is sealed-in lifetime oil supply and equipped with electric cord and three prong molded rubber plug.
- Condenser: Fan cooled, copper tube with aluminum fins. Fan motor is permanently lubricated.
- Cooling Unit: Combination tube-tank type, self cleansing, tube portion is continuous coil of copper tubing, fully insulated with EPS foam which meets Underwriters Laboratories Inc. requirements for self-extinguishing plastic material
- Refrigerant Control: Refrigerant HFC-134a is controlled by accurately calibrated capillary tube for positively trouble-free operation.
- Temperature Control: Enclosed adjustable thermostat is factory pre-set. Requires no adjustment other than for altitude requirements. Easily accessible
- FIRST YEAR: The Manufacturer warrants every water cooler, packaged water chiller, fountain and accessory to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use for (1) year from date of installation or eighteen (18) months from date of shipment from the factory, whichever occurs first.
SECOND THROUGH FIFTH YEARS: The Manufacturer warrants the compressor and hermetically sealed refrigeration system, including cooling coils or tank assembly when part of the hermetically sealed refrigeration system, to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use for an additional four (4) years from the end of the one (1) year period described above. Packaged water chillers are not subject to the additional four (4) year warranty when used in chilled water commercial/industrial applications other than for potable water.
This Limited Warranty does not include payment for any field labor to provide for normal maintenance including adjustments such as water stream height, water temperature or electric eye sensitivity. The water system and regulating valve are not covered by this Limited Warranty if they become inoperative due to liming, sand or similar residue. This Limited Warranty is voided if repairs are made by an unauthorized party or the serial number data plate is removed or defaced. Normal deterioration of finish due to use and exposure is not covered by this Limited Warranty. The Manufacturer is not liable for repairs, whether cosmetic or structural, to walls where cooler and packaged water coolers are built into the wall. If inlet pressure is above 105 psi, a pressure regulator must be installed in the supply line. Any damage caused by reason of connecting this water cooler to supply line pressures lower than 20 psi or higher than 105 psi is not covered by this warranty.
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.