- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Elkay EHWM17C Drinking Fountain, 14 Gauge Heavy Duty SlimLine Bi-Level w/o Refrigeration - Stainless Steel
Earn 121 Westside Dollars for every 1 piece purchased.
The Elkay 14 Gauge Heavy Duty Soft Sides SlimLine Bi-Level water fountain - Stainless Steel (EHWM17C) is the sleek and stylish water fountain for everyday use. This water dispenser comes with 14 gauge type 304 stainless steel polished to a satin finish, 14 gauge bottom cover plates and surface mounting plates, vandal-resistant front push button, vandal-resistant bubbler, patented valve and in-line flow regulator and flush wall mounting design. This water fountain is also equipped with a No-Lead design waterway system, and is completely ADA compliant.Surface Mounting Plates IncludedThis product has additional required/recommended options depending on your configuration: Model(s) LKAPR2Additional Information:
- 14 gauge type 304 stainless steel polished to a satin finish
- 14 gauge bottom cover plates and surface mounting plates
- Contoured basin minimizes splashing
- Vandal-resistant front push button
- Patented valve and in-line flow regulator
- Meets adult and child ADA requirements
- Finish: 14 gauge type 304 stainless steel polished to a satin finish
- In-line flow regulator provides stream from 20 to 105 psi
- Type: Fountain
- Installation Type: Wall
- Finish: Stainless Steel
- Flow Rate: 0 gph
- Hands Free Operation: No
- Filter: No
- Vandal Resistant Bubbler: Yes
- Cane Apron: Yes
- Access Panel: Yes
- Full Load Amperage: 0 A
- Code Compliance: ADA ADA, NSF
- Shipping Weight: 60 lbs.
- FIRST YEAR: The Manufacturer warrants every water cooler, packaged water chiller, fountain and accessory to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use for (1) year from date of installation or eighteen (18) months from date of shipment from the factory, whichever occurs first.
SECOND THROUGH FIFTH YEARS: The Manufacturer warrants the compressor and hermetically sealed refrigeration system, including cooling coils or tank assembly when part of the hermetically sealed refrigeration system, to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use for an additional four (4) years from the end of the one (1) year period described above. Packaged water chillers are not subject to the additional four (4) year warranty when used in chilled water commercial/industrial applications other than for potable water.
This Limited Warranty does not include payment for any field labor to provide for normal maintenance including adjustments such as water stream height, water temperature or electric eye sensitivity. The water system and regulating valve are not covered by this Limited Warranty if they become inoperative due to liming, sand or similar residue. This Limited Warranty is voided if repairs are made by an unauthorized party or the serial number data plate is removed or defaced. Normal deterioration of finish due to use and exposure is not covered by this Limited Warranty. The Manufacturer is not liable for repairs, whether cosmetic or structural, to walls where cooler and packaged water coolers are built into the wall. If inlet pressure is above 105 psi, a pressure regulator must be installed in the supply line. Any damage caused by reason of connecting this water cooler to supply line pressures lower than 20 psi or higher than 105 psi is not covered by this warranty.
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.