Elkay EMABFDS Drinking Fountain, Mechanically Activated w/o Refrigeration - Stainless Steel
Ask a Question
About this Product
| The Elkay ADA Series Mechanically Activated Single Level W/O Refrigeration water fountain - Stainless Steel (EMABFDS) is the perfect water fountain for everyday use. This water dispenser comes with a mechanical push bar, Series 300 stainless steel top polished to a uniform bright luster finish, Flexi-Guard safety bubbler, and flush wall mounting design. This water fountain is also equipped with a No-Lead design waterway system, and is completely ADA compliant.|
This product has additional required/recommended options depending on your configuration: Model(s) MLP100
| Features:• Galvanized structural steel chassis supports fountain top and cabinet panels|
• Series 300 stainless steel top polished to a uniform Elkay bright luster finish.
• Mechanical push bar buttons on front and sides
• Exclusive Flexi-Guard safety bubbler infused with a pliable polyester elastomer to prevent accidental mouth injuries. Bubbler meets UL requirements and all sanitary codes and is keyed in location to prevent rotation
• Meets adult and child ADA requirements
• Easy accessible thermostat is factory preset and requires only altitude adjustment
| Specifications:• Frame: Galvanized structural steel|
• Finish: Polished bright luster finish with light gray granite
• WaterSentry VII filter system reduces cysts such as cryptosporidium and giardia by 99.99%
• Volts/Hertz: 120 V/60 Hz
• Elkay Pressure-Type Water Coolers are designed to operate on 20 psi (138 KPa) to 105 psi (724 KPa) supply line pressure. If inlet pressure is above 105 psi, a pressure regulator must be installed in the supply line
• Motor Compressor: Hermetically sealed, reciprocating type, 120 Volt/60 Hz, single phase that is sealed-in lifetime oil supply and equipped with electric cord and three prong molded rubber plug.
• Condenser: Fan cooled, copper tube with aluminum fins. Fan motor is permanently lubricated.
• Cooling Unit: Combination tube-tank type. Tube portion is continuous coil of copper tubing. Fully insulated with EPS foam which meets Underwriters Laboratories Inc. requirements for self-extinguishing material
• Refrigerant Control: Refrigerant HFC-134a is controlled by accurately calibrated capillary tube for positively trouble-free operation.
• Temperature Control: Enclosed adjustable thermostat is factory pre-set. Requires no adjustment other than for altitude requirements. Easily accessible
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first:
You may also be interested in the following products:
to get 5% Off this Item!
to get 5% Off this Item!