Elkay Drinking Fountain, 7.5 GPH Swirlflo Bi-Level - Stainless Steel
Ask a Question
About this Product
Product Information:The Elkay Swirlflo Architectural Series Bi-Level water fountain - Stainless Steel (ERPBM28K) is the stylish and functional water dispenser you've been looking for. These water fountains come with fully functional vandal-resistant front push buttons, 18 gauge type 300 series nickel bearing stainless steel fountain body and front panel grill polished to a lustrous satin finish with high shined outer edge, 16 gauge 300 series tubular support arms, exclusive Flexi-Guard safety bubblers and flush wall mounting design. This water fountain is also equipped with a No-Lead design waterway system, and is completely ADA compliant.
Model(s) MF200 Mounting Frame Is Included
Features:• 18 gauge, 300 series nickel bearing stainless steel polished to a lustrous satin finish with high shined outer edge
• 16 gauge, 300 series tubular support arm incorporates unique recess to accept basin
• Contoured basin offers large strike area to minimize splashing
• Fully functional vandal-resistant front push button is easy to operate
• Flexi-Guard safety bubbler uses a pliable polyester elastomer to prevent accidental mouth injuries and is keyed in location to prevent rotation
• Removable louvered ventilating grill encloses refrigeration unit and plumbing
• Meets adult and child ADA requirements
• Easy accessible thermostat is factory preset and requires only altitude adjustment
Specifications:• Finish: 18 gauge, 300 series nickel bearing stainless steel polished to a lustrous satin finish with high shined outer edge
• Flow Rate: 7.5 gph
• Volts/Hertz: 115 V/60 Hz
• Base Rate: 7.5
• Rated Watts: 370
• Full Load Amps: 4
• GPH of 50°F Drinking Water: 70°F= 9.3, 80°F= 8.3, 90°F= 7.5
• Elkay Pressure-Type Water Coolers are designed to operate on 20 psi to 105 psi supply line pressure. If inlet pressure is above 105 psi, a pressure regulator must be installed in the supply line
• Minimum 40 psi supply line pressure required in special circumstances where both sides of bi-level are in use simultaneously to ensure adequate stream height. Use ofwater filter in this situation is not recommended.
• Motor Compressor: Hermetically sealed, reciprocating type, 115 Volt/60 Hz, single phase that is sealed-in lifetime oil supply
• Condenser: Fan cooled, copper tube with aluminum fins. Fan motor is permanently lubricated.
• Cooling Unit: Combination tube-tank type, stainless steel, self cleansing, tube portion is continuous coil of copper tubing, fully insulated with EPS foam which meets Underwriters Laboratories Inc. requirements for self-extinguishing plastic material
• Refrigerant Control: Refrigerant HFC-134a is controlled by accurately calibrated capillary tube for positively trouble-free operation.
• Temperature Control: Enclosed adjustable thermostat is factory pre-set. Requires no adjustment other than for altitude requirements. Easily accessible
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: