Elkay Drinking Fountain, 8 GPH ADA Compliant Barrier Free - Light Gray Granite
Ask a Question
About this Product
About the Elkay EZS8L ADA Barrier Free Drinking Fountain, 8 GPH - Light Gray Granite
The Elkay EZS8L meets both child and adult ADA requirements for water fountains. Use this popular and trusted Elkay water fountain in the indoor spaces of schools, churches, halls, or any other buildings where needed. This easy to use and easy to install water fountain is made with only the highest quality materials and construction.
The two-toned, contoured gray upper shroud on the Elkay EZS8L makes for easy and comfortable use of this light gray granite finished fountain. A flexi-guard bubbler helps prevent any mouth injuries for added safety, too. And, achieving that cold, fresh sip water of easy with a simple push of the front or side controls.
The Elkay EZS8L offers a thermostat that is easily accessible and comes already preset. You only have to adjust for altitude if needed. This quality fountain is priced so affordably, you’ll want to order one for every needed location. And, ordering in quantity saves you more with Westside Wholesale discounts!
This product has additional required/recommended options depending on your configuration: Model(s) MLP100 and RP2130
Features:• Galvanized structural steel chassis supports refrigeration system and fastens to wall.
• Stainless steel basin one piece polished to a uniform Elkay bright luster finish.
• Self-closing Easy-Touch Controls on front and both right and left sides
• Exclusive Flexi-Guard safety bubbler with an infused anti-microbial pliable polyester elastomer to prevent accidental mouth injuries
• Contoured shock-absorbing two-tone gray upper shroud
• One piece easy to remove and replace textured gray lower shroud allows access to internal components from three sides
• No-lead design water system is free of lead containing brass parts
• Meets adult and child ADA requirements
• Easy accessible thermostat is factory preset and requires only altitude adjustment
Specifications:• Frame: Galvanized structural steel
• Finish: Polished bright luster finish with two-tone gray on upper shroud with textured gray lower shroud
• Rated for indoor applications only
• Flow Rate: 8 gph
• Volts/Hertz: 115 V/60 Hz
• Base Rate: 8.0
• Rated Watts: 370
• Full Load Amps: 4
• GPH of 50°F Drinking Water: 70°F= 9.7, 80°F= 8.8, 90°F= 8.0
• Elkay Pressure-Type Water Coolers are designed to operate on 20 psi to 105 psi supply line pressure. If inlet pressure is above 105 psi, a pressure regulator must be installed in the supply line
• Motor Compressor: Hermetically sealed, reciprocating type, 115 Volt/60 Hz, single phase that is sealed-in lifetime oil supply and equipped with electric cord and three prong molded rubber plug.
• Condenser: Fan cooled, copper tube with aluminum fins. Fan motor is permanently lubricated.
• Cooling Unit: Combination tube-tank type. Self cleansing. Tube portion is continuous coil of copper tubing. Tank is stainless steel. Fully insulated with EPS foam which meets Underwriters Laboratories Inc. requirements for self-extinguishing material
• Refrigerant Control: Refrigerant HFC-134a is controlled by accurately calibrated capillary tube for positively trouble-free operation.
• Temperature Control: Enclosed adjustable thermostat is factory pre-set. Requires no adjustment other than for altitude requirements. Easily accessible.
SECOND THROUGH FIFTH YEARS: The Manufacturer warrants the compressor and hermetically sealed refrigeration system, including cooling coils or tank assembly when part of the hermetically sealed refrigeration system, to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use for an additional four (4) years from the end of the one (1) year period described above. Packaged water chillers are not subject to the additional four (4) year warranty when used in chilled water commercial/industrial applications other than for potable water.
This Limited Warranty does not include payment for any field labor to provide for normal maintenance including adjustments such as water stream height, water temperature or electric eye sensitivity. The water system and regulating valve are not covered by this Limited Warranty if they become inoperative due to liming, sand or similar residue. This Limited Warranty is voided if repairs are made by an unauthorized party or the serial number data plate is removed or defaced. Normal deterioration of finish due to use and exposure is not covered by this Limited Warranty. The Manufacturer is not liable for repairs, whether cosmetic or structural, to walls where cooler and packaged water coolers are built into the wall. If inlet pressure is above 105 psi, a pressure regulator must be installed in the supply line. Any damage caused by reason of connecting this water cooler to supply line pressures lower than 20 psi or higher than 105 psi is not covered by this warranty.
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: