- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Elkay EZSTL8LC Drinking Fountain, 8 GPH ADA Compliant Barrier Free Bi-Level - Light Gray Granite
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
About the Elkay EZSTL8LC ADA Barrier Free Bi-Level Drinking Fountain, 8 GPH - Light Gray Granite
The Elkay EZSTL8LC is an ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) Series and compliant adult or child bi-level water fountain perfect for schools, arenas, public buildings, and anywhere where a cool drink of refreshing cold water is demanded! This water fountain offers an exclusive flexi-guard safety bubbler that helps prevent dangerous mouth injuries. It’s infused anti-microbial pliable polyester elastomer helps make prevention of those injuries possible.
The bright finish on the Elkay EZSTL8LC offers a luster that shines due to a stainless steel basin that was polished for a sleek, clean look. This top-notch fountain offers shock absorbing shrouds and a no-lead water system design.
The Elkay EZSTL8LC is easy to install with galvanized structural steel chassis that supports the refrigeration system and quickly fastens to the wall. And, the lower shroud is easy to remove as a one-piece part offering convenient access to the internal parts form three different sides of the fountain. Same day shipping is always available and these fountains are priced to sell!This product has additional required/recommended options depending on your configuration: Model(s) MLP200 and RP2130Additional Information:
- Galvanized structural steel chassis supports refrigeration system and fastens to wall.
- Stainless steel basin one piece polished to a uniform Elkay bright luster finish.
- Self-closing Easy-Touch controls on front and both right and left sides
- Exclusive Flexi-Guard safety bubbler with an infused anti-microbial pliable polyester elastomer to prevent accidental mouth injuries
- Contoured shock-absorbing two-tone gray upper shroud
- One piece easy to remove and replace textured gray lower shroud allows access to internal components from three sides
- No-lead design water system is free of lead containing brass parts
- Meets adult and child ADA requirements
- Easy accessible thermostat is factory preset and requires only altitude adjustment
- Frame: Galvanized structural steel
- Rated for indoor applications only
- Flow Rate: 8 gph
- Volts/Hertz: 115 V/60 Hz
- Base Rate: 8.0
- Rated Watts: 370
- Full Load Amps: 4
- GPH of 50°F Drinking Water: 70°F= 9.7, 80°F= 8.8, 90°F= 8.0
- Elkay Pressure-Type Water Coolers are designed to operate on 20 psi to 105 psi supply line pressure. If inlet pressure is above 105 psi, a pressure regulator must be installed in the supply lineCooling System:
- Motor Compressor: Hermetically sealed, reciprocating type, 115 Volt/60 Hz, single phase that is sealed-in lifetime oil supply and equipped with electric cord and three prong molded rubber plug.
- Condenser: Fan cooled, copper tube with aluminum fins. Fan motor is permanently lubricated.
- Cooling Unit: Combination tube-tank type. Tube portion is continuous coil of copper tubing. Tank is stainless steel. Fully insulated with EPS foam which meets Underwriters Laboratories Inc. requirements for self-extinguishing material
- Refrigerant Control: Refrigerant HFC-134a is controlled by accurately calibrated capillary tube for positively trouble-free operation.
- Temperature Control: Enclosed adjustable thermostat is factory pre-set. Requires no adjustment other than for altitude requirements. Easily accessible
- FIRST YEAR: The Manufacturer warrants every water cooler, packaged water chiller, fountain and accessory to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use for (1) year from date of installation or eighteen (18) months from date of shipment from the factory, whichever occurs first.
SECOND THROUGH FIFTH YEARS: The Manufacturer warrants the compressor and hermetically sealed refrigeration system, including cooling coils or tank assembly when part of the hermetically sealed refrigeration system, to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use for an additional four (4) years from the end of the one (1) year period described above. Packaged water chillers are not subject to the additional four (4) year warranty when used in chilled water commercial/industrial applications other than for potable water.
This Limited Warranty does not include payment for any field labor to provide for normal maintenance including adjustments such as water stream height, water temperature or electric eye sensitivity. The water system and regulating valve are not covered by this Limited Warranty if they become inoperative due to liming, sand or similar residue. This Limited Warranty is voided if repairs are made by an unauthorized party or the serial number data plate is removed or defaced. Normal deterioration of finish due to use and exposure is not covered by this Limited Warranty. The Manufacturer is not liable for repairs, whether cosmetic or structural, to walls where cooler and packaged water coolers are built into the wall. If inlet pressure is above 105 psi, a pressure regulator must be installed in the supply line. Any damage caused by reason of connecting this water cooler to supply line pressures lower than 20 psi or higher than 105 psi is not covered by this warranty.
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
How wide is the bi-level drinking fountain??by Doug L. on 12-18-2012
Thank you for your inquiry. The dimensions of this unit are:Height
25.875"Width 36.75"Depth 19"on 12-18-2012Please login or register before adding a question.