Elkay EZSTL8SC Drinking Fountain, 8 GPH ADA Compliant Barrier Free Bi-Level - Stainless Steel
Ask a Question
About this Product
The Elkay EZSTL8SC comes in a stainless steel finish for a polished, clean look. This bi-level popular drinking fountain is ADA compliant and offers self-closing and easy-touch controls for turning the water on, both in the front as well as on each side. Getting a cool drink is easy, quick and effortless. These fountains are ideal for your indoor commercial spaces and locations.
Offering shock absorbing shrouds, wall mounted installation, and a waterway system featuring a no-lead design, the Elkay EZSTL8SC is full of features. The stainless steel basin is easy to clean and won’t stain, and replacing internal components is easy with three different areas to quickly access any part inside.
The Elkay EZSTL8SC offers a flow rate of 8 gph, 4 full load amps, and is designed to work on 20 psi to 105 psi, although higher psi’s can be achieved with pressure regulators installed in the supply line.
This product has additional required/recommended options depending on your configuration: Model(s) MLP200 and RP2130
Features:• Galvanized structural steel chassis supports refrigeration system and fastens to wall.
• Stainless steel basin one piece polished to a uniform Elkay bright luster finish.
• Self-closing Easy-Touch controls on front and both right and left sides
• Exclusive Flexi-Guard safety bubbler with an infused anti-microbial pliable polyester elastomer to prevent accidental mouth injuries
• Contoured shock-absorbing two-tone gray upper shroud
• One piece easy to remove and replace textured gray lower shroud allows access to internal components from three sides
• No-lead design water system is free of lead containing brass parts
• Meets adult and child ADA requirements
• Easy accessible thermostat is factory preset and requires only altitude adjustment
Specifications:• Frame: Galvanized structural steel
• Finish: Polished bright luster finish with two-tone gray on upper shroud with textured gray lower shroud
• Rated for indoor applications only
• Flow Rate: 8 gph
• Volts/Hertz: 115 V/60 Hz
• Base Rate: 8.0
• Rated Watts: 370
• Full Load Amps: 4
• GPH of 50°F Drinking Water: 70°F= 9.7, 80°F= 8.8, 90°F= 8.0
• Elkay Pressure-Type Water Coolers are designed to operate on 20 psi to 105 psi supply line pressure. If inlet pressure is above 105 psi, a pressure regulator must be installed in the supply line
• Motor Compressor: Hermetically sealed, reciprocating type, 115 Volt/60 Hz, single phase that is sealed-in lifetime oil supply and equipped with electric cord and three prong molded rubber plug.
• Condenser: Fan cooled, copper tube with aluminum fins. Fan motor is permanently lubricated.
• Cooling Unit: Combination tube-tank type. Tube portion is continuous coil of copper tubing. Tank is stainless steel. Fully insulated with EPS foam which meets Underwriters Laboratories Inc. requirements for self-extinguishing material
• Refrigerant Control: Refrigerant HFC-134a is controlled by accurately calibrated capillary tube for positively trouble-free operation.
• Temperature Control: Enclosed adjustable thermostat is factory pre-set. Requires no adjustment other than for altitude requirements. Easily accessible
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: