- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Elkay FD7003T1Z Drinking Fountain, 3.0 GPH Space-Ette Floor - Sandalwood
About the Elkay FD7003T1Z Space-Ette Floor Drinking Fountain, 3.0 GPH – Sandalwood
The Elkay FD7003T1Z is a stand-alone, self-contained, floor model drinking fountain that is simply installed and stands perfectly flush to the wall. If you desire a sleek, non-invasive water fountain in your school, public building, city hall, or any other commercial location, then you need this popular, easy, and efficient water fountain from Elkay.
The cabinet-styled water fountain offers a hermetically sealed tank-tube type cooling unit, built right into the internal cabinet of the cooler. The Elkay FD7003T1Z also has removable front and side panels for easy internal component replacement and repairs. The no-lead system design means that water is always free of lead-containing brass parts.
The Elkay FD7003T1Z provides 50 degree drinking water because of the 80 degree inlet water and the 90 degree ambient. This ensures your users experience a refreshing cold drink every time. This unit also comes with a warranty and is priced for any budget.
- Trim, space saving units perfect for new and replacement installations
- No lead design water system is free of lead containing brass parts
- Space-ette basin has integral vandal resistant strainer
- Flexi-guard anti-microbial safety bubbler complements styling of cooler and is keyed into position to prevent rotation
- Removable front panel for easy access
- Sandalwood vinyl clad cabinet standard
- Model: FD7003T1Z
- Base Rate: 3.0
- Rated Watts: 230
- Full Load Amps: 2.5
- Ship Weight: 54lbs
- FIRST YEAR: The Manufacturer warrants every water cooler, packaged water chiller, fountain and accessory to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use for (1) year from date of installation or eighteen (18) months from date of shipment from the factory, whichever occurs first.
SECOND THROUGH FIFTH YEARS: The Manufacturer warrants the compressor and hermetically sealed refrigeration system, including cooling coils or tank assembly when part of the hermetically sealed refrigeration system, to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use for an additional four (4) years from the end of the one (1) year period described above. Packaged water chillers are not subject to the additional four (4) year warranty when used in chilled water commercial/industrial applications other than for potable water.
This Limited Warranty does not include payment for any field labor to provide for normal maintenance including adjustments such as water stream height, water temperature or electric eye sensitivity. The water system and regulating valve are not covered by this Limited Warranty if they become inoperative due to liming, sand or similar residue. This Limited Warranty is voided if repairs are made by an unauthorized party or the serial number data plate is removed or defaced. Normal deterioration of finish due to use and exposure is not covered by this Limited Warranty. The Manufacturer is not liable for repairs, whether cosmetic or structural, to walls where cooler and packaged water coolers are built into the wall. If inlet pressure is above 105 psi, a pressure regulator must be installed in the supply line. Any damage caused by reason of connecting this water cooler to supply line pressures lower than 20 psi or higher than 105 psi is not covered by this warranty.
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.