- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Elkay HEW3L1Z Drinking Fountain, 4 GPH Slant Front - Light Gray Granite
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
The Elkay Slant Front Drinking Fountain, 4.0 GPH - Gray (HEW3L1Z) is a self-contained, wall hung electric refrigerated water cooler. Capacity of 50°F drinking water, based upon 80°F inlet water and 90°F ambient. Non-pressurized tank system is standard. Non-pressurized water tank is located after bubbler valve, so that tank is subject to line pressure only when valve button is pressed. One piece stainless steel basin, smoothly contoured and deep, polished to a uniform Elkay bright luster finish. Snap-out strainer for ease of cleaning vertical drain, without removing cooler top.This product has additional required/recommended options depending on your configuration: Model(s) RP2130Additional Information:
- Abbreviated design addresses both space and budget concerns
- No lead design water system is free of lead containing brass parts
- Raised-rib basin with snap-out drain strainer
- Flexi-guard anti-microbial safety bubbler complements styling of collar and is keyed into position to prevent rotation
- Removable one-piece wrap around cabinet
- Light gray granite vinyl clad cabinet standard
- Impact resistant vinyl coating offers superior durability and performance
- NSF Compliant
- 200 Wattage
- 3 Full Load Amperage
- 3 GPH Flow Rate
- 115 Voltage
- FIRST YEAR: The Manufacturer warrants every water cooler, packaged water chiller, fountain and accessory to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use for (1) year from date of installation or eighteen (18) months from date of shipment from the factory, whichever occurs first.
SECOND THROUGH FIFTH YEARS: The Manufacturer warrants the compressor and hermetically sealed refrigeration system, including cooling coils or tank assembly when part of the hermetically sealed refrigeration system, to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use for an additional four (4) years from the end of the one (1) year period described above. Packaged water chillers are not subject to the additional four (4) year warranty when used in chilled water commercial/industrial applications other than for potable water.
This Limited Warranty does not include payment for any field labor to provide for normal maintenance including adjustments such as water stream height, water temperature or electric eye sensitivity. The water system and regulating valve are not covered by this Limited Warranty if they become inoperative due to liming, sand or similar residue. This Limited Warranty is voided if repairs are made by an unauthorized party or the serial number data plate is removed or defaced. Normal deterioration of finish due to use and exposure is not covered by this Limited Warranty. The Manufacturer is not liable for repairs, whether cosmetic or structural, to walls where cooler and packaged water coolers are built into the wall. If inlet pressure is above 105 psi, a pressure regulator must be installed in the supply line. Any damage caused by reason of connecting this water cooler to supply line pressures lower than 20 psi or higher than 105 psi is not covered by this warranty.
- Customer Reviews
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers