- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Elkay LJNEM12K Drinking Fountain, 12 GPH Fully Recessed Non NSF/ANSI 61 Lead Definition Filtered - Stainless Steel
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
The Elkay Fully Recessed Refrigerated Fountain Series Non NSF/ANSI 61 Lead Definition WaterSentry Filter water fountain - Stainless Steel (LJNEM12K) is the easily accessible water fountain for everyday use. This water dispenser comes the WaterSentry VII filter system, with type 304 stainless steel top, front panel grill, exclusive cascade basin with anti-splash design, and 1 3/4" covered corners all polished to a uniform Elkay luster finish. It also has a control button stream projector, exclusive Flexi-Guard safety bubbler and flush wall mounting design. This water fountain meets no lead definition of NSF/ANSI 61 only, and is completely ADA compliant.Model(s) MB23AL Wall Mounting Box Is IncludedAdditional Information:
- Type 304 stainless steel top polished to a Elkay luster finish
- 1-3/4" coved corners
- Contoured basin offers large strike area to minimize splashing
- Push button control stream projector with a protective hood
- Flexi-Guard safety bubbler uses a pliable polyester elastomer to prevent accidental mouth injuries and is keyed in location to prevent rotation
- Removable louvered ventilating grill encloses refrigeration unit and plumbing
- Meets adult and child ADA requirements
- Enclosed easy accessible thermostat behind front grill panel
- Finish: Type 304 stainless steel top polished to a Elkay luster finish
- WaterSentry VII filter system reduces cysts such as cryptosporidium and giardia by 99.99%
- Flow Rate: 8 gph
- Volts/Hertz: 115 V/60 Hz
- Base Rate: 7.8
- Rated Watts: 380
- Full Load Amps: 4.7
- Compressor HP: 1/5
- Stream Projector: In-line flow regulator from 20-105 psi
- Meets no lead definition of NSF/ANSI 61 only
- GPH of 50°F Drinking Water: 70°F= 15.7, 80°F= 13.8, 90°F= 12.0
- Elkay Pressure-Type Water Coolers are designed to operate on 20 psi to 105 psi supply line pressure. If inlet pressure is above 105 psi, a pressure regulator must be installed in the supply lineCooling System:
- Motor Compressor: Hermetically sealed, reciprocating type, 115 Volt/60 Hz, single phase that is sealed-in lifetime oil
- Condenser: Fan cooled and fan motor is permanently lubricated.
- Cooling Unit: Combination tube-tank type, tube portion is continuous coil of copper tubing, fully insulated with EPS foam which meets Underwriters Laboratories Inc. requirements for self-extinguishing plastic material
- Refrigerant Control: Refrigerant HFC-134a is controlled by accurately calibrated capillary tube for positively trouble-free operation.
- Temperature Control: Enclosed adjustable thermostat is easily accessible by removing front grill panel
- FIRST YEAR: The Manufacturer warrants every water cooler, packaged water chiller, fountain and accessory to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use for (1) year from date of installation or eighteen (18) months from date of shipment from the factory, whichever occurs first.
SECOND THROUGH FIFTH YEARS: The Manufacturer warrants the compressor and hermetically sealed refrigeration system, including cooling coils or tank assembly when part of the hermetically sealed refrigeration system, to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use for an additional four (4) years from the end of the one (1) year period described above. Packaged water chillers are not subject to the additional four (4) year warranty when used in chilled water commercial/industrial applications other than for potable water.
This Limited Warranty does not include payment for any field labor to provide for normal maintenance including adjustments such as water stream height, water temperature or electric eye sensitivity. The water system and regulating valve are not covered by this Limited Warranty if they become inoperative due to liming, sand or similar residue. This Limited Warranty is voided if repairs are made by an unauthorized party or the serial number data plate is removed or defaced. Normal deterioration of finish due to use and exposure is not covered by this Limited Warranty. The Manufacturer is not liable for repairs, whether cosmetic or structural, to walls where cooler and packaged water coolers are built into the wall. If inlet pressure is above 105 psi, a pressure regulator must be installed in the supply line. Any damage caused by reason of connecting this water cooler to supply line pressures lower than 20 psi or higher than 105 psi is not covered by this warranty.
- Customer Reviews
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers