Elkay Mechanically Activated Filtered Drinking Fountain, 8 GPH - Light Gray Granite
Ask a Question
About this Product
The Elkay ADA Series Mechanically Activated Single Level WaterSentry Filter water fountain - Light Gray Granite (LMABF8L) is the perfect water fountain for everyday use. This water dispenser comes with the WaterSentry VII filter system, a mechanical push bar, Series 300 stainless steel top polished to a uniform bright luster finish, Flexi-Guard safety bubbler, and flush wall mounting design. This water fountain is also equipped with a No-Lead design waterway system, and is completely ADA compliant.
This product has additional required/recommended options depending on your configuration: Model(s) MLP100
Manufacturer Specification Sheet (PDF File)
• Galvanized structural steel chassis supports fountain top and cabinet panels
• Series 300 stainless steel top polished to a uniform Elkay bright luster finish.
• Mechanical push bar buttons on front and sides
• WaterSentry VII filter system
• Exclusive Flexi-Guard safety bubbler infused with a pliable polyester elastomer to prevent accidental mouth injuries. Bubbler meets UL requirements and all sanitary codes and is keyed in location to prevent rotation
• Meets adult and child ADA requirements
• Easy accessible thermostat is factory preset and requires only altitude adjustment
• Frame: Galvanized structural steel
• WaterSentry VII filter system reduces cysts such as cryptosporidium and giardia by 99.99%
• Flow Rate: 8 gph
• Volts/Hertz: 120 V/60 Hz
• Base Rate: 8.0
• Rated Watts: 370
• Full Load Amps: 4
• GPH of 50°F Drinking Water: 70°F= 9.7, 80°F= 8.8, 90°F= 8.0
• Elkay Pressure-Type Water Coolers are designed to operate on 20 psi (138 KPa) to 105 psi (724 KPa) supply line pressure. If inlet pressure is above 105 psi, a pressure regulator must be installed in the supply line
• Motor Compressor: Hermetically sealed, reciprocating type, 120 Volt/60 Hz, single phase that is sealed-in lifetime oil supply and equipped with electric cord and three prong molded rubber plug.
• Condenser: Fan cooled, copper tube with aluminum fins. Fan motor is permanently lubricated.
• Cooling Unit: Combination tube-tank type. Tube portion is continuous coil of copper tubing. Fully insulated with EPS foam which meets Underwriters Laboratories Inc. requirements for self-extinguishing material
• Refrigerant Control: Refrigerant HFC-134a is controlled by accurately calibrated capillary tube for positively trouble-free operation.
• Temperature Control: Enclosed adjustable thermostat is factory pre-set. Requires no adjustment other than for altitude requirements. Easily accessible
SECOND THROUGH FIFTH YEARS: The Manufacturer warrants the compressor and hermetically sealed refrigeration system, including cooling coils or tank assembly when part of the hermetically sealed refrigeration system, to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use for an additional four (4) years from the end of the one (1) year period described above. Packaged water chillers are not subject to the additional four (4) year warranty when used in chilled water commercial/industrial applications other than for potable water.
This Limited Warranty does not include payment for any field labor to provide for normal maintenance including adjustments such as water stream height, water temperature or electric eye sensitivity. The water system and regulating valve are not covered by this Limited Warranty if they become inoperative due to liming, sand or similar residue. This Limited Warranty is voided if repairs are made by an unauthorized party or the serial number data plate is removed or defaced. Normal deterioration of finish due to use and exposure is not covered by this Limited Warranty. The Manufacturer is not liable for repairs, whether cosmetic or structural, to walls where cooler and packaged water coolers are built into the wall. If inlet pressure is above 105 psi, a pressure regulator must be installed in the supply line. Any damage caused by reason of connecting this water cooler to supply line pressures lower than 20 psi or higher than 105 psi is not covered by this warranty.
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: