Elkay LMABFTL8LC Drinking Fountain, 8 GPH Bi-Level Mechanically Activated Filtered - Light Gray Granite
Ask a Question
About this Product
| The Elkay ADA Series Mechanically Activated Bi-Level WaterSentry Filter water fountain - Light Gray Granite (LMABFTL8LC) is the perfect water fountain for everyday use. These water dispensers come with the WaterSentry VII filter system, mechanical push bars, Series 300 stainless steel tops polished to a uniform bright luster finish, Flexi-Guard safety bubblers, and flush wall mounting design. These water fountains are also equipped with a No-Lead design waterway system, and is completely ADA compliant.|
This product has additional required/recommended options depending on your configuration: Model(s) MLP200
| Features:• Galvanized structural steel chassis supports fountain top and cabinet panels|
• Series 300 stainless steel top polished to a uniform Elkay bright luster finish.
• Mechanical push bar buttons on front and sides
• WaterSentry VII filter system
• Exclusive Flexi-Guard safety bubbler infused with a pliable polyester elastomer to prevent accidental mouth injuries. Bubbler meets UL requirements and all sanitary codes and is keyed in location to prevent rotation
• Meets adult and child ADA requirements
• Easy accessible thermostat is factory preset and requires only altitude adjustment
| Specifications:• Frame: Galvanized structural steel|
• WaterSentry VII filter system reduces cysts such as cryptosporidium and giardia by 99.99%
• Flow Rate: 8 gph
• Volts/Hertz: 120 V/60 Hz
• Base Rate: 8.0
• Rated Watts: 370
• Full Load Amps: 4
• GPH of 50°F Drinking Water: 70°F= 9.7, 80°F= 8.8, 90°F= 8.0
• Elkay Pressure-Type Water Coolers are designed to operate on 20 psi (138 KPa) to 105 psi (724 KPa) supply line pressure. If inlet pressure is above 105 psi, a pressure regulator must be installed in the supply line
• Minimum 40 psi supply line pressure required in special circumstances where both sides of bi-level are in use simultaneously to ensure adequate stream height. Does not apply to non-refrigerated units.
• Motor Compressor: Hermetically sealed, reciprocating type, 120 Volt/60 Hz, single phase that is sealed-in lifetime oil supply and equipped with electric cord and three prong molded rubber plug.
• Condenser: Fan cooled, copper tube with aluminum fins. Fan motor is permanently lubricated.
• Cooling Unit: Combination tube-tank type. Tube portion is continuous coil of copper tubing. Fully insulated with EPS foam which meets Underwriters Laboratories Inc. requirements for self-extinguishing material
• Refrigerant Control: Refrigerant HFC-134a is controlled by accurately calibrated capillary tube for positively trouble-free operation.
• Temperature Control: Enclosed adjustable thermostat is factory pre-set. Requires no adjustment other than for altitude requirements. Easily accessible
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first:
You may also be interested in the following products: