Elkay Drinking Fountain, 7.5 GPH Soft Sides Bi-Level Filtered - Stainless Steel
Ask a Question
About this Product
Product Information:The Elkay Soft Sides Refrigerated Fountain Series Bi-Level WaterSentry Filter water fountain - Stainless Steel (LNTEM8K) is the functional water fountain for everyday use. These water dispensers come with the WaterSentry VII filter system, 18 gauge 300 series nickel bearing stainless steel fountain bodies and front panel grills polished to a lustrous satin finish with high shined outer edges, fully functional front push buttons, exclusive Flexi-Guard safety bubblers and flush wall mounting design. These water fountains are also equipped with a No-Lead design waterway system, and are completely ADA compliant.
Model(s) MF200 Mounting Frame Is Included
Features:• 18 gauge, 300 series nickel bearing stainless steel polished to a lustrous satin finish with high shined outer edge
• Easy to use fully functional front push button
• Contoured basin offers large strike area to minimize splashing
• Fully functional front push button is easy to operate
• Flexi-Guard safety bubbler uses a pliable polyester elastomer to prevent accidental mouth injuries and is keyed in location to prevent rotation
• Removable louvered ventilating grill encloses refrigeration unit and plumbing
• WaterSentry VII filter system
• Meets adult and child ADA requirements
• Easy accessible thermostat is factory preset and requires only altitude adjustment
Specifications:• Finish: 18 gauge, 300 series nickel bearing stainless steel polished to a lustrous satin finish with high shined outer edge
• WaterSentry VII filter system reduces cysts such as cryptosporidium and giardia by 99.99%
• Flow Rate: 7.5 gph
• Volts/Hertz: 115 V/60 Hz
• Base Rate: 7.5
• Rated Watts: 370
• Full Load Amps: 4
• GPH of 50°F Drinking Water: 70°F= 9.1, 80°F= 8.3, 90°F= 7.5
• Elkay Pressure-Type Water Coolers are designed to operate on 20 psi to 105 psi supply line pressure. If inlet pressure is above 105 psi, a pressure regulator must be installed in the supply line
• Minimum 40 psi supply line pressure required in special circumstances where both sides of bi-level are in use simultaneously to ensure adequate stream height. Use of water filtered unit in this situation is not recommended.
• Motor Compressor: Hermetically sealed, reciprocating type, 115 Volt/60 Hz, single phase that is sealed-in lifetime oil supply
• Condenser: Fan cooled, copper tube with aluminum fins. Fan motor is permanently lubricated.
• Cooling Unit: Combination tube-tank type, stainless steel, self cleansing, tube portion is continuous coil of copper tubing, fully insulated with EPS foam which meets Underwriters Laboratories Inc. requirements for self-extinguishing plastic material
• Refrigerant Control: Refrigerant HFC-134a is controlled by accurately calibrated capillary tube for positively trouble-free operation.
• Temperature Control: Enclosed adjustable thermostat is factory pre-set. Requires no adjustment other than for altitude requirements. Easily accessible
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: