Elkay LVRCTL8SC Drinking Fountain, 7.8 GPH Bi-Level Vandal Resistant Filtered - Stainless Steel
Ask a Question
About this Product
The Elkay LVRCTL8SC ADA Series Vandal Resistant Bi-Level WaterSentry Filter water fountain in stainless steel is the perfect drinking fountain for high demand areas. These water dispensers come with heavy duty push button controls, Series 300 stainless steel tops polished to a uniform bright luster finish, vandal-resistant bubblers and flush wall mounting design. This design is completely ADA compliant. This Elkay water fountain also features a no-lead design waterway system and the WaterSentry VII filter system for better quality water.
- Galvanized structural steel chassis supports fountain top and cabinet panels
- Series 300 stainless steel top polished to a uniform Elkay bright luster finish.
- Heavy duty push button control
- WaterSentry VII filter system
- Vandal-Resistant heavy duty bubbler in a one piece construction, is keyed in location to prevent rotation and meets UL requirements and all sanitary codes
- Meets adult and child ADA requirements
- Easy accessible thermostat is factory preset and requires only altitude adjustment
- Frame: Galvanized structural steel
- Finish: Stainless steel
- WaterSentry VII filter system reduces cysts such as cryptosporidium and giardia by 99.99%
- Flow Rate: 8 gph
- Volts/Hertz: 120 V/60 Hz
- Base Rate: 7.8
- Rated Watts: 575
- Full Load Amps: 5
- GPH of 50°F Drinking Water: 70°F(21°C)= 9.4, 80°F(27°C)= 8.6, 90°F(32°C)= 7.8
- Elkay Pressure-Type Water Coolers are designed to operate on 20 psi (138 KPa) to 105 psi (724 KPa) supply line pressure. If inlet pressure is above 105 psi, a pressure regulator must be installed in the supply line
- Motor Compressor: Hermetically sealed, reciprocating type, 120 Volt/60 Hz, single phase that is sealed-in lifetime oil supply and equipped with electric cord and three prong molded rubber plug.
- Condenser: Fan cooled, copper tube with aluminum fins. Fan motor is permanently lubricated.
- Cooling Unit: Combination tube-tank type. Tube portion is continuous coil of copper tubing. Fully insulated with EPS foam which meets Underwriters Laboratories Inc. requirements for self-extinguishing material
- Refrigerant Control: Refrigerant HFC-134a is controlled by accurately calibrated capillary tube for positively trouble-free operation.
- Temperature Control: Enclosed adjustable thermostat is factory pre-set. Requires no adjustment other than for altitude requirements. Easily accessible
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first:
You may also be interested in the following products: