- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Elkay VRCGRNTL8C Drinking Fountain, 8 GPH GreenSpec High Efficiency Bi-Level - Stainless Steel
Earn 74 Westside Dollars for every 1 piece purchased.
The Elkay ADA Series GreenSpec Bi-Level water fountain - Stainless Steel (VRCGRN8) is the GreenSpec listed, water and energy efficient water dispenser you've been looking for. This cooler is the perfect unit for high demand locations and is completely ADA compliant. These water fountains come with galvanized structural steel frames, series 300 one piece stainless steel tops, polished to a uniform Elkay bright luster finish, water-efficient vandal-resistant bubbler, No-lead design water system, and a flush wall mount design.This product has additional required/recommended options depending on your configuration: Model(s) MLP200Additional Information:
- Series 300 one piece stainless steel tops polished to a uniform Elkay bright luster finish
- Water-efficient, heavy-duty, vandal-resistant bubblers in one-piece construction
- Flush wall mounting design, with no recess space required
- No-lead design water system is free of lead containing brass parts
- Meets adult and child ADA requirements
- Easy accessible thermostat is factory preset and requires only altitude adjustment
- Frame: Galvanized structural steel
- Housing: Series 300 one piece stainless steel top
- Finish: Polished bright luster finish
- Flow Rate: 8 gph
- Volts/Hertz: 115 V/60 Hz
- Base Rate: 8.0
- Rated Watts: 260
- Full Load Amps: 2.8
- GPH of 50°F Drinking Water: 70°F(21°C)= 9.7, 80°F(27°C)= 8.8, 90°F(32°C)= 8.0
- Elkay Pressure-Type Water Coolers are designed to operate on 20 psi (138 KPa) to 105 psi (724 KPa) supply line pressure. If inlet pressure is above 105 psi (724 KPa), a pressure regulator must be installed in the supply lineEnergy-Efficient Cooling System:
- Motor Compressor: High-efficiency, hermetically sealed, reciprocating type, 115 Volt/60 Hz, single phase that is sealed-in lifetime oil supply and equipped with electric cord and three prong molded rubber plug.
- Condenser: Fan cooled, copper tube with aluminum fins. Fan motor is permanently lubricated.
- Cooling Unit: Combination tube-tank type. Designed for optimized heat transfer within the evaporator. Fully insulated.
- Refrigerant Control: Refrigerant HFC-134a is controlled by accurately calibrated capillary tube for positively trouble-free operation.
- FIRST YEAR: The Manufacturer warrants every water cooler, packaged water chiller, fountain and accessory to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use for (1) year from date of installation or eighteen (18) months from date of shipment from the factory, whichever occurs first.
SECOND THROUGH FIFTH YEARS: The Manufacturer warrants the compressor and hermetically sealed refrigeration system, including cooling coils or tank assembly when part of the hermetically sealed refrigeration system, to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use for an additional four (4) years from the end of the one (1) year period described above. Packaged water chillers are not subject to the additional four (4) year warranty when used in chilled water commercial/industrial applications other than for potable water.
This Limited Warranty does not include payment for any field labor to provide for normal maintenance including adjustments such as water stream height, water temperature or electric eye sensitivity. The water system and regulating valve are not covered by this Limited Warranty if they become inoperative due to liming, sand or similar residue. This Limited Warranty is voided if repairs are made by an unauthorized party or the serial number data plate is removed or defaced. Normal deterioration of finish due to use and exposure is not covered by this Limited Warranty. The Manufacturer is not liable for repairs, whether cosmetic or structural, to walls where cooler and packaged water coolers are built into the wall. If inlet pressure is above 105 psi, a pressure regulator must be installed in the supply line. Any damage caused by reason of connecting this water cooler to supply line pressures lower than 20 psi or higher than 105 psi is not covered by this warranty.
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.