- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Elkay VRCHDTL8SC Drinking Fountain, 8 GPH 14 Gauge ADA Compliant Vandal Resistant Bi-Level - Stainless Steel
Earn 216 Westside Dollars for every 1 piece purchased.
The Elkay ADA Series 14 Gauge Vandal Resistant Bi-Level water fountain - Stainless Steel(VRCHD8S) is built tough, and specifically designed for areas prone to vandalism. These water dispensers can withstand the heaviest of uses associated with schools, shopping centers, recreational and correctional facilities. These water fountains come with heavy-duty 14 gauge stainless steel cabinets, integrated basins which can support a vertical load up to 500 lbs, water-efficient StreamSaver bubblers, No-lead design water systems, self-closing push buttons, Screened vents, One-piece drains and a stream height regulators. These water fountains are also U.L. listed for indoor and outdoor service and meet adult or child ADA standardsAdditional Information:
- 14 Gauge, heavy-duty stainless steel cabinet and integrated basin with satin finish resists stains, corrosion
- Support a vertical load up to 500 lbs
- StreamSaver Bubbler reduces the flow of water by almost 40%
- No-lead design water system is free of lead containing brass parts
- Meets adult and child ADArequirements
- Heavy-duty front access panel secured with vandal-resistant fasteners
- Rated for indoor and outdoor service for ultimate versatility
- self-closing push button does not require grasping or twisting
- Screened vents prevent objects from being inserted into the cooler
- One-piece vandal-resistant drain
- Stream height regulator
- Ideal for schools, correctional facilities and recreational centers
- Frame: Galvanized structural steel
- Housing: Heavy-duty 14 gauge stainless steel cabinet with front access panel
- Finish: Satin finish resists stains, corrosion
- Volts/Hertz: 115 V/60 Hz
- Base Rate: 8.0
- Rated Watts: 370
- Full Load Amps: 4
- Self-contained, vandal-resistant pressure water cooler that shall deliver 8.0 gph of water at 50°F (10°C) cooled from 80°F (27°C) inlet water and 90°F (32°C) ambient
- Push button activation with less than 5 lbs of force
- Water-efficient bubbler which operates on 20-105 psi supply line pressureCooling System:
- R134a refrigerant
- Refrigerant HFC134a Control: Accurately calibrated capillary tube for positively trouble-free operation.
- Condenser: Fan cooled, copper tube with aluminum fins. Fan motor is permanently lubricated.
- Motor Compressor: Hermetically sealed, reciprocating type, 120 Volt/60 Hz, single phase. Sealed-in lifetime oil supply. Equipped with electric cord and three prong molded rubber plug.
- FIRST YEAR: The Manufacturer warrants every water cooler, packaged water chiller, fountain and accessory to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use for (1) year from date of installation or eighteen (18) months from date of shipment from the factory, whichever occurs first.
SECOND THROUGH FIFTH YEARS: The Manufacturer warrants the compressor and hermetically sealed refrigeration system, including cooling coils or tank assembly when part of the hermetically sealed refrigeration system, to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use for an additional four (4) years from the end of the one (1) year period described above. Packaged water chillers are not subject to the additional four (4) year warranty when used in chilled water commercial/industrial applications other than for potable water.
This Limited Warranty does not include payment for any field labor to provide for normal maintenance including adjustments such as water stream height, water temperature or electric eye sensitivity. The water system and regulating valve are not covered by this Limited Warranty if they become inoperative due to liming, sand or similar residue. This Limited Warranty is voided if repairs are made by an unauthorized party or the serial number data plate is removed or defaced. Normal deterioration of finish due to use and exposure is not covered by this Limited Warranty. The Manufacturer is not liable for repairs, whether cosmetic or structural, to walls where cooler and packaged water coolers are built into the wall. If inlet pressure is above 105 psi, a pressure regulator must be installed in the supply line. Any damage caused by reason of connecting this water cooler to supply line pressures lower than 20 psi or higher than 105 psi is not covered by this warranty.
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.