Fantech 245 CFM Multi-Port Exhaust System for 5" Duct
Fantech's CVS fans have been engineered for installation in areas where space is limited. They are a popular choice for use in areas between floors in apartment buildings or high rise office complexes. With Fantech's CVS models, several exhaust points connect into one centrally located fan without the use of adapters or transitions. The motorized impeller is both statically and dynamically balanced as one integral unit, for vibration free, quiet performance. With multiple exhaust points going into one fan, wall or roof penetrations are kept to a minimum. External rotor motor with backward-curved centrifugal fan wheel constructed of high-density polyamide, easily removable from housing for service without disturbing the installation.
Fantech CVS fans are simple to install. Simply select the fan mounting location, taking into account the type of application, service accessibility, and distance from exhaust point (to minimize fan operating noise). Secure the unit using either threaded rod or wires to suspend the unit. Finally, connect the ductwork to inlet and outlet of the fan using CB or FC clamps or duct tape.
• Designed for Easy Installation in Areas with Limited Space
• 2 Ventilation Points, Delivering 220 CFM at 0.2" WG
• 5" Exhaust Ports
• All Parts Included
• Motorized Impeller is Both Statically and Dynamically Balanced as 1 Integral Unit
• Vibration Free, Quiet Performance
• Compact, Quiet and Dependable
• Galvanized Steel Housing
• Internal Scroll for Maximum Air Performance
• Well-Designed Inlet Venturi for Optimum Efficiency
• Permanently Lubricated Sealed Ball Bearings
• 100 Percent Speed Controllable for Highly Efficient and Economical Airflow
• Suitable for Airstream Temperatures up to 140 Degrees F
• CSA Certified
• Maximum Flow Rate: 245CFM
• Maximum RPM: 2550
• Rated Wattage: 92W
• Wattage Range: 78-93
• Voltage: 115V
• Amperage: 0.79Amp
• Duct Diameter: 5"
5 year warranty through the manufacturer
There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
Please login or register before adding a question.
If you are a new customer, please register first: