- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Fantech CVS300A 355 CFM Multi-Port Exhaust System for 4" Duct
Get 5% Cashback in Westside Dollars
About the Fantech CVS300A , 355 CFM Multi-Port Exhaust System for 4" Duct
The Fantech CVS300A is a powerful, 355CFM multi=port exhaust fan that is great for ventilating multiple areas of your home or office quickly, with less installation time, less maintenance, fewer parts, and less grief. The Fantech CVS300A takes into account tight areas, and is designed to fit more compactly in small areas such as attics, in between floors in multi-family housing, or even in high rise buildings where open space is limited. The multi-port design of the Fantech CVS300A allows many ducts to fit to a centralized fan housing using adapters and reducers. The Fantech CVS300A operates at a low noise level, and has a well constructed vibration-free operation. The motor boasts a backward-curved fan impeller made of high –density polymide, which can be removed from the unit for service or replacement.
The Fantech CVS300A is mounted using threaded bars or wires to brace and support the fan. Other support types may work if they can handle the weight of the unit.
- Designed for Easy Installation in Areas with Limited Space
- 4 Ventilation Points, Delivering 320 CFM at 0.2" WG
- 4" Exhaust Ports
- All Parts Included
- Motorized Impeller is Both Statically and Dynamically Balanced as 1 Integral Unit
- Vibration Free, Quiet Performance
- Compact, Quiet and Dependable
- Galvanized Steel Housing
- Internal Scroll for Maximum Air Performance
- Well-Designed Inlet Venturi for Optimum Efficiency
- Permanently Lubricated Sealed Ball Bearings
- 100 Percent Speed Controllable for Highly Efficient and Economical Airflow
- Suitable for Airstream Temperatures up to 140 Degrees F
- CSA Certified
- Maximum Flow Rate: 355CFM
- Maximum RPM: 2500
- Rated Wattage: 123W
- Wattage Range: 110-123
- Voltage: 115V
- Amperage: 1.07Amp
- Duct Diameter: 5"
- 5 year warranty through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers