- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Fantech FG12XL Inline Exhaust Fan, 801 CFM, Centrifugal - for 12" Duct
This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
Fantech FG12XLECView this item
About the Fantech FG12XL - 801 CFM Centrifugal Inline Fan for 12" Duct
The Fantech FG12XL is a very powerful inline fan to add 801CFM of air movement to your ventilation system. The Fantech FG Series fans are heavier duty and are constructed of an anti-corrosive galvanized metal housing, making them suitable for commercial code and residential applications. Where mounting versatility is a requirement, the FG Series fans provide a high efficiency way to add massive amounts of ventilation with the lowest noise ratings in the industry. The Fantech FG12XL pre-wired fan is easy to install, with supplied mounting bracket, can be mounted universally along the ductwork at any point. The inline, straight through design allows this fan to be used as an air-booster with other inline fans. The Fantech FG Series fans work with standard flexible or rigid spiral ductwork, eliminating the need for transition pieces.
- Galvanized Steel Housing
- Powered by External Rotor Motorized Impeller for Excellent Heat Dissipation
- Class B Insulation for Long and Maintenance-Free Operation
- Suitable for Airstream Temperatures up to 140° F
- 100 Percent Speed Controllable
- 12" Duct Diameters
- 801 CFM Airflow
- Automatic Reset Thermal Overload Protection
- Permanently Lubricated Sealed Ball Bearings
- True Airfoil Backward Curved Impeller
- External Wiring Box for Ease of Connection
- Tested and Approved by UL, and CSA
- Flow Rate: 801 CFM
- Maximum RPM: 2900
- Wattage: 301W
- Amperage: 3.01Amp
- Duct Diameter: 12"
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.