- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Fantech FG12XLEC Inline Exhaust Fan, 940 CFM, Round Centrifugal - for 12" Duct
About the Fantech FG12XLEC Inline Exhaust Fan, 940 CFM, Round Centrifugal - for 12" Duct
The Fantech FG12XLEC is a very powerful inline fan to add 940 CFM of air movement to your ventilation system. The Fantech FG EC Series fans are heavier duty and are constructed of an anti-corrosive galvanized metal housing, making them suitable for commercial code and residential applications. Where mounting versatility is a requirement, the FG EC Series fans provide a high efficiency way to add massive amounts of ventilation with the lowest noise ratings in the industry. The Fantech FG12XLEC pre-wired fan is easy to install, with supplied mounting bracket, can be mounted universally along the ductwork at any point. The inline, straight through design allows this fan to be used as an air-booster with other inline fans. The Fantech FG12XLEC fan work with standard flexible or rigid spiral ductwork, eliminating the need for transition pieces.
- More efficient than an AC motor –consumes 30% less energy!
- Integrated electonic controls ensure fans run at optimal load no matter what the airflow demands
- Reduced operating costs
- Less maintenance
- Longer motor life
- Less wiring at installation
- Galvanized Steel Housing
- Powered by External Rotor Motorized Impeller for Excellent Heat Dissipation
- Class B Insulation for Long and Maintenance-Free Operation
- Suitable for Airstream Temperatures up to 140° F
- 100 Percent Speed Controllable
- 12" Duct Diameters
- 940 CFM Airflow
- Automatic Reset Thermal Overload Protection
- Permanently Lubricated Sealed Ball Bearings
- True Airfoil Backward Curved Impeller
- External Wiring Box for Ease of Connection (Pre-wired potentiometer, 0-10V)
- Tested and Approved by UL, CSA, and Energy Star Rated
- Five (5) Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.