- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Fantech FG4XL Inline Exhaust Fan, 148 CFM, Centrifugal - for 4" Duct
Get 5% Cashback in Westside Dollars
The Fantech FG Series' galvanized steel housing makes these fans ideal for various commercial code and residential applications. Home uses include range hood exhaust, duct boosting, bathroom exhaust and dryer boosting. Office applications include intake, exhaust, filtration, return or makeup air systems that require mounting versatility, high efficiency, low sound levels, and ease of service. Fantech FG Series fans are a snap to install. Prewired and supplied with a mounting bracket, they can be mounted at any angle in any point along the ductwork. Straight-through airflow design also helps simplify installation. FG Series fans are designed to work with standard dimensions of spiral duct, eliminating the need for transition pieces.
- Galvanized Steel Housing
- Powered by External Rotor Motorized Impeller for Excellent Heat Dissipation
- Class B Insulation for Long and Maintenance-Free Operation
- Suitable for Airstream Temperatures up to 140° F
- 100 Percent Speed Controllable
- 4" Duct Diameters
- 148 CFM Airflow
- Automatic Reset Thermal Overload Protection
- Permanently Lubricated Sealed Ball Bearings
- True Airfoil Backward Curved Impeller
- External Wiring Box for Ease of Connection
- Tested and Approved by UL, and CSA
- Flow Rate: 148 CFM
- Maximum RPM: 2800
- Wattage: 75W
- Amperage: 0.73Amp
- Duct Diameter: 4"
- Customer Reviews
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers