- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Fantech FG6 Inline Exhaust Fan, 257 CFM, Centrifugal - for 6" Duct
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
About the About the Fantech FG6 257 CFM Centrifugal Inline Fan for 6" Duct
The Fantech FG Series is a great solution to add or upgrade your ventilation. Perfect for residential and commercial applications where building codes may require it. The Fantech FG6 is a solid constructed galvanized steel 6” inline centrifugal fan with a powerful 257CFM forced air output. The most common uses for the Fantech FG Series are venting Kitchen Range Hoods, bathroom exhaust, duct air boosting, and commercial dryer or steam exhaust systems. The FG6 can connect to commercial HVAC systems to add a boost of force in your ducting. In office applications the FG Series works great for intake, exhaust, air circulation, or filtration. The Fantech FG6 is highly efficient and produces a lower sound level than other inline fans of its class. The FG Series has a round inlet and outlet that measures 6” in diameter and will connect with all standard 6” spiral flexible ducts, and most standard rigid duct systems. No transition pieces needed. Product Videos:
- Fits 6" Round Duct
- 257 cfm
- Galvanized steel housing features baked powdercoat finish, perfect for commercial code applications
- Powered by external rotor motorized impeller for excellent heat dissipation, even at low RPM
- Tested and approved by UL, CSA, or equals
- Suitable for airstream temperatures up to 140° F
- External rotor motor, Class B insulation for long and maintenance-free operation
- Automatic reset thermal overload protection
- Permanently lubricated sealed ball bearings
- True airfoil backward curved impeller
- External wiring box for ease of connection
- 100% speed controllable
- Replaces Fantech model # FX6
- CFM: 257
- 5 year warranty through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
fantech 6" inline says fully speed controlable, do you sell or what type of switch, controller is need to make it variableby steve W. on 12-11-2012
Thank you for your inquiry. The speed of this fan can be adjusted using a varispeed speed controller, which can be seen here:
Click Here to view Varispeed modelson 12-12-2012
What are the sound levels generated by this fan? Thanksby Bob P. on 07-04-2012
According to a Fantech representative, sound data on this model has not been published, however, all Fantech fans are known for being extremely quiet in comparison to competing fans.
Since this is a remote mounted fan, there are several variables that you can take into consideration during installation that will reduce sound levels. Insulated ducting and duct silencers can be used to reduce sound.on 07-05-2012Please login or register before adding a question.