- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Fantech FKD10 Inline Exhaust Fan, 910 CFM, Centrifugal, Mixed Flow Design - for 10" Duct
Earn 50 Westside Dollars for every 1 piece purchased.
About the Fantech FKD10 910 CFM Centrifugal Inline Fan, Mixed Flow Design for 10" Duct
The Fantech FKD10 brings the best of both worlds to your inline centrifugal fan. The Fantech FKD10 brings the technology of high powered, high flow axial fans with the higher pressure characteristics of backward curved impellers. As a quieter performing fan, the FKD10 is perfect for exhaust applications or air supply applications. With easy installation features, the FKD10 can be mounted securely to most surfaces at any angle. The high powered flow of this 10” inline fan makes it a good choice for commercial ventilation, large range hoods, or multi-location ventilation ductwork. The casing is very heavy duty, and is fully enclosed making it suitable in higher moisture conditions. The permanent split capacitor motor has an automatic thermal overload protection and has a permanent self lubricating seal. The high quality design and heavy duty construction allow the Fantech FKD10 to outlast other inline fans, while also reducing overall maintenance. The Fantech FKD10 is designed as a single unit, allowing for better design, energy efficiency, and proper motor heat dissipation, even at a low RPM.
- Galvanized Steel Housing
- Direct Drive External Rotor Motorized Impeller Assembly
- Mixed Flow (Diagonal) Wheel
- Installs in Any Orientation
- Class B Insulation for Long and Maintenance-Free Operation
- Suitable for Airstream Temperatures up to 140° F
- 100 Percent Speed Controllable
- 10" Duct Diameters
- 910 CFM Airflow
- Automatic Reset Thermal Overload Protection
- Permanently Lubricated Sealed Ball Bearings
- Terminal Box with Prewired Electrical Strip
- Tested and Approved by UL, and CSA
- Maximum Flow Rate: 910CFM
- Maximum RPM: 2700
- Voltage: 115V
- Wattage: 329W
- Amperage: 3.01Amp
- Duct Diameter: 10"
- Sones: 15.3
- 3 year warranty through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.