- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Fantech FRD16-8 Inline Exhaust Fan, 560 CFM, Centrifugals - for 16" x 8" Rectangular Duct
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
About the Fantech FRD16-8 560 CFM Centrifugal Inline Fans for 16" x 8" Rectangular Duct
The Fantech FRD16-8 is a perful, 560CFM rectangular inline fan that will retrofit perfectly into rectangular ductwork measuring 16” x 8”. The shape allows for easy installation and mounting without the use of transitions, elbows, or extra mounting brackets. The FRD 16-8 has the same quality and heavy duty construction that you would find in s Fantech round inline fan, including a non-overloading backward inclined wheel.
The FantechFRD16-8 is capable of operating at 140 degrees F (Air Stream Temperature), class B insulation, and is 100 percent speed controllable using an external voltage regulating dimmer. The FRD16-8 is an economical way to add a long lasting durable ventilation addition, with an easy “swing out” mounting door and solid metal construction.
- Galvanized Steel Housing Features Baked Powdercoat Finish
- Hinged Door for Service Access
- External Rotor Motor for Excellent Heat Dissipation even at Low RPM
- Built-In Thermal Overload Protection with Automatic Reset
- Suitable for Airstream Temperatures of up to 140° F
- Tested and Approved by UL and CSA (or Equals)
- Class B Insulation and Sufficient Service Factor
- 100 Percent Speed Controllable through Voltage Reduction
- Units can be Provided with 115/1/60 or 208-230/1/60
- Permanently Lubricated Sealed Ball Bearings
- Fan Flow Rate up to 560 CFM
- Rectangular Ductwork Connections
- Terminal Box with Prewired Electrical Strip
- True Airfoil Backward Curved Impeller
- Voltage: 115V
- Nominal RPM: 2940
- Maximum Wattage: 150W
- Maximum Flow Rate: 560CFM
- Maximum Amperage: 1.30Amp
- Housing Metal Thickness: 20 Guage
- Duct Diameter: 16" x 8"
- 3 year warranty, through manufacturer.
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.