- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Fantech HP 190 Inline Exhaust Fan, 157 CFM, Radon Mitigation Inline Fan - for 4" Duct
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
The HP 190 is the standard for Radon Mitigation, ideally tailored performance curve for a vast majority of your mitigations.
- Improved UV Resistant Housings Approved for Commercial Applications
- UL Approved for Wet Locations or Outdoors
- Sealed Housings and External Wiring Boxes to Prevent Radon Leakage or Water Penetration
- Energy Efficient Permanent Split Capacitor Motors
- Fan Flow Rate at 157 CFM
- Voltage: 115V
- Wattage Range: 60-85W
- Maximum Flow Rate: 157CFM
- Maximum Amperage: 0.78Amp
- 5 year warranty, through manufacturer.
- Customer Reviews
Quiet Fan. Its been sitting in my attic for 4 years without any issues. Still as quiet as the day it was installed.
on 06-16-2015 by Velvet Hammer
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
What are the dimensions of this Fantech inline exhaust fan?by John M. on 07-13-2014
Product dimensions are as follows: 12.8 x 10.7 x 10.2 incheson 07-14-2014
On this Fantech inline exhaust fan it says it has a 4 inch duct. What kind of pipe is it?by Stanley W. on 04-29-2014
Per Fantech, this is to be used with 4 inch HDPE pipe.on 06-05-2014Please login or register before adding a question.