- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Fantech HP 220 Inline Exhaust Fan, 344 CFM, Radon Mitigation Inline Fan - for 6" Duct
Get 5% Cashback in Westside Dollars
The HP 220 is the excellent choice for systems with elevated radon levels, poor communication, multiple suction points and large subslab footprints. Fantech has developed the HP Series fans specifically to suit the higher pressure capability requirements needed in Radon Mitigation applications. Most Radon Mitigators who previously used the Fantech FR Series fans have switched to the new HP Series.
- Improved UV Resistant Housings Approved for Commercial Applications
- UL Approved for Wet Locations or Outdoors
- Sealed Housings and External Wiring Boxes to Prevent Radon Leakage or Water Penetration
- Energy Efficient Permanent Split Capacitor Motors
- Fan Flow Rate at 344 CFM
- HP220 Replaces Model # FR 175
- Voltage: 115V
- Wattage Range: 85-152W
- Maximum Flow Rate: 344CFM
- Maximum Amperage: 1.3Amp
- 5 year warranty, through manufacturer.
- Customer Reviews
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers