Fantech HP190 Inline Exhaust Fan, 157 CFM, Radon Mitigation Inline Fan - for 4" Duct
Ask a Question
About this Product
| The HP190 is the standard for Radon Mitigation, ideally tailored performance curve for a vast majority of your mitigations.|
| Features:• Improved UV Resistant Housings Approved for Commercial Applications|
• UL Approved for Wet Locations or Outdoors
• Sealed Housings and External Wiring Boxes to Prevent Radon Leakage or Water Penetration
• Energy Efficient Permanent Split Capacitor Motors
• Fan Flow Rate at 157 CFM
| Specifications:• Voltage: 115V|
• Wattage Range: 60-85W
• Maximum Flow Rate: 157CFM
• Maximum Amperage: 0.78Amp
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
What are the dimensions of this Fantech inline exhaust fan?
Product dimensions are as follows: 12.8 x 10.7 x 10.2 inches
On this Fantech inline exhaust fan it says it has a 4 inch duct. What kind of pipe is it?
Per Fantech, this is to be used with 4 inch HDPE pipe.
If you are a new customer, please register first: