Fantech Inline Exhaust Fans
Fantech creates innovative ventilation products for personal and commercial use. The goods are known for enhancing the air quality indoors and meeting air movement needs. A fine variety of equipment impresses every client. Use Fantech fans when renovating the house, experience nice design, durability and user friendliness.
Westside Wholesale provides customers with a good choice of these items. The prices please any person. Moreover, the cost of delivery is reduced now.
The firm offers the following series of inline exhaust fans:
- FR Series: Suiting commercial and residential usage. The housing is made of thermoplastic resin, UL-recognized and UV protected. Thanks to this durable hermetic shell the fans are possible to be installed in wet and outdoor places; the construction is perfectly protected from moisture penetration. The fan motors have been proving the reliability for many years.
- FRD Series: Fine to use in limited spaces. The items are installed in any fragment of the ductwork. Thanks to a convenient construction there is no difficulty in access to the wires and engine. FRD fans suit schools, clinics, offices.
- FG Series: Improved and virtually airtight. They are appropriate to individual and public places as well. Galvanized steel cases and ebm-papst engines of high rate provide long durability and reliable performance.
- FG EC Series: Containing electronically commutated motors (EC). High efficiency and reduced operation costs are the peculiarities of the items. The EC technology maintains the longer life of the motors. The consumer needs less wiring when installing the item.
- FKD Series: Easy to mount. Duct sizes vary from 8 to 20"". Motor bearings are self lubricating. The ultimate airstream temperature permitted is 140° F. FKD fans perfectly suit commercial and individual applications.
- DBF Series: Having integrated pressure switch. The Dryer Booster Fans are produced of thermoplastic resin or galvanized steel (depending on the model).
- BFRK Series: Special remodeling kits. The items help to minimize engine noises.
- HP Series: Applying in conditions of low pressure and air stream. The housing is sealed, preventing leakage. Highly efficient impellers and totally enclosed motors provide a long service and reliability. The constructions contribute to radon mitigation.
- RE Series: An excellent variant for minimal spaces. The models are usually set up on sidewalls and slope roofs. RE fans are mostly used in houses, apartments and condominiums.
Remember that it is required to consider the sizes of a room when selecting an inline exhaust fan. Choosing devices by Fantech lets a consumer feel comfortable, saves money and makes the life easier.