- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Fantech MPG05 Magnehelic Differential Pressure Gage for Measuring and Balancing Airflow 0.5"
Earn 22 Westside Dollars for every 1 piece purchased.
Made by Dwyer, the Magnehelic differential gage for high accuracy guaranteed within 2 percent of full scale, and for the wide choice of 81 ranges available to suit your needs precisely. Using simple, frictionless Magnehelic movement, it quickly indicates low air or non-corrosive gas pressures either positive, negative (vacuum) or differential. No manometer fluid to evaporate, freeze or cause toxic or leveling problems.Widely used to measure fan and blower pressures, filter resistance, air velocity, furnace draft, pressure drop across orifice plates, liquid levels with bubbler systems and pressures in fluid amplifier or fluidic systems. It also checks gas-air ratio controls and automatic valves, and monitors blood and respiratory pressures in medical care equipment.
- Used to Measure and Balance Airflow
- Resists Shock, Vibration and Over-Pressures
- Size: 4" (101.6mm)
- Maximum Pressure: 15 PSIG (100 kPa)
- Temperature Limits: 20
- 140 Degrees F (-6.67
- 60 Degrees C) Min.
- Process Connections: 1/8" Female NPT Duplicate High and Low Pressure Taps (1 Pair Side and 1 Pair Back)
- Housing: Die cast Aluminum Case and Bezel, with Polycarbonate Cover
- Mounting Orientation: Diaphragm in Vertical Position
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.